Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Quick questions does Jordan 3s sometime come with a toe creased when they’re brand new?
1338931A-36CB-4AC8-994B-E87BE7C10186.jpeg

Says he's really not picky, proceeds to not buy a pair of shoes because they were tried on :lol:

Take a look at the last few pages.. dude zoomed in on glue. That's what I mean.. If it comes fresh from the store/factory and it has some minor crease.. ah whelp. There is nothing wrong with wanting a fresh pair, that's not picky but whatever. I hope all your pick ups for the rest of the year are tried on returns since you don't mind :nthat: :lol:

Most Jordan's are pre creased already when they're coming straight from the factory which already makes them look tried on. What's the difference honestly? Not like you would ever notice if someone tried them on instead of someone walking around with them on unless your into also smelling shoes consistently?? You seem attacked :lol:

katrina’s landed from eastbay
politics shirt came
and i found my dude who sold me those sp accessories

will open them up maybe sunday :smile:

3s do sometimes come pre-creased, but its a faint crease and you can tell its a factory crease (if that makes sense). In your picture.....it seems like someone tried it on and bent their toes on it a few times maybe lol. But hey....if it doesnt bug you then its all good.

First pair size 12 finally arrived, second pair size 12.5 should arrive Monday.
  • strong smell of gasoline or something (I’ll air them out)
  • Insoles were barely adhered to the footbed and weren’t even making contact at the heels, but they’re more plush than any of my previous pairs, I think.
  • Definitely fit bigger than the size 12s I have in Sport Blue, BC, 5lab3 and TB, maybe even bigger than the 12.5 TB but haven’t put them on at the same time to compare
  • Some little nitpicky things like paint issues, but other than that I am going to be wearing the hell out of these, man. Can’t wait until MJ Monday.

Attachments

• 08D6F86F-1251-49AC-A288-0263254EA53D.jpeg
    08D6F86F-1251-49AC-A288-0263254EA53D.jpeg
    205.6 KB · Views: 21
  • AF3F59C6-AEF4-47A5-9FBF-FAA79810DBAA.jpeg
    AF3F59C6-AEF4-47A5-9FBF-FAA79810DBAA.jpeg
    186.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 15260958-C2A6-411D-BB40-C14395CEF164.jpeg
    15260958-C2A6-411D-BB40-C14395CEF164.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 23
  • CC29452B-6285-43F9-9290-1ECE1B4EB934.jpeg
    CC29452B-6285-43F9-9290-1ECE1B4EB934.jpeg
    311.5 KB · Views: 25
First pair size 12 finally arrived, second pair size 12.5 should arrive Monday.
  • strong smell of gasoline or something (I’ll air them out)
  • Insoles were barely adhered to the footbed and weren’t even making contact at the heels, but they’re more plush than any of my previous pairs, I think.
  • Definitely fit bigger than the size 12s I have in Sport Blue, BC, 5lab3 and TB, maybe even bigger than the 12.5 TB but haven’t put them on at the same time to compare
  • Some little nitpicky things like paint issues, but other than that I am going to be wearing the hell out of these, man. Can’t wait until MJ Monday.
Did you buy them from a resale site? Usually authenticators from places like stockx or goat like to take out the insole to check for authenticity. Sucks when its loose, but usually a good sign that they checked for me.

Don't trip about the smell. I'm sure we all got that chemical paint smell. Especially on my bc3's

All things your probably aware of, but jus wanted to respond incase u werent.

Last edited:
Did you buy them from a resale site? Usually authenticators from places like stockx or goat like to take out the insole to check for authenticity. Sucks when its loose, but usually a good sign that they checked for me.

Don't trip about the smell. I'm sure we all got that chemical paint smell. Especially on my bc3's

All things your probably aware of, but jus wanted to respond incase u werent.
These are from FinishLine. The other pair are from Ubiq. My shadow 1 had a similar smell, but I left them out for like 6 hours and they were fine. I’m not trippin at all. Honestly my expectations on shoes are relatively low, mostly because I couldn’t afford most of the shoes I wanted until the last 5 years or so. I rarely return things unless they’re completely unwearable and I’d rather have them flawed than not at all. For example, my shadow 10 had glue issues but I kept them because it wasn’t that noticeable unless they were like less than 3 feet from your face, so I kept them and it’s fine.

I got the two different leathers on each shoe. One is softer leather and the other is more common type. It's a nice shoe but you probably dont need these if you have 2011 white cements.

Back
Top Bottom