Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
I walked in to my local Finish Line at 11:00. The store was empty and they still had 3 pairs in my size (Size 12). It reminded me of releases when I was a kid when there was no stress or drama.
Yeah I got there at 930 (30 minutes before they open). I was the only person there. I was still the only person when I left at 10. I felt pretty stupid for making the assumption that I actually needed to get there early.

Thank you! I wear any shoe I like, no matter the color. If you know how to dress, you wouldn't worry about color. People always talking bout hypebeast colorway and all this. I've been in Jordans since I was 4 years old when I got the WC IV, and got every CW in ever Jordan up until I hit mens sizes, thens it only got one of each, haha. No Hypebeast here, just dont care what the next man thinks about what I'm wearing. 
props . sounds like u had rich parents. i rocked payless til i could afford shoes myself

Voucher? Is that when they ruin your order and you get a free one?
Nike also has a 1 year warrantee on the production date of the shoe. If something goes wrong like a rip or something, they send you a voucher for however much the shoes cost on NDC. I did this for a pair of Huarache I bought at FNL for ~$40, but they were still $100 on NDC, so they just gave me a $100 voucher. :lol:

Easiest pickup in a VERY long time. I didn't know these had the crimson laces. These will look better with those laces in.

Guy at footlocker tried selling me on em but i just shrugged. Other guy he was talking to was like "man i'd wear those twice before they fall apart" LOL

saw someone wearing a pair later in the day, they're meh overall. should have used a better purple

Last edited:
Guy at footlocker tried selling me on em but i just shrugged. Other guy he was talking to was like "man i'd wear those twice before they fall apart" LOL

saw someone wearing a pair later in the day, they're meh overall. should have used a better purple Black

These days yes. If the shoe wasnt a flop like the Joker, they would be sold out. Age is not relevant here, because in the days when it wouldnt sell out in minutes, almost nothing did, and now almost anything can.
No need to just try to make someone look stupid

I don't have to try and make someone look stupid. The comment is stupid.

For one, how is a sneaker a flop? Once Nike or JB sells to their wholesaler, they made their money.
Next, why do you care if a sneaker flopped. Are you getting commission or a cut off them?

Of course Jokers are going to sell out, they were limited.
Photoblues were a flop, right? They were a top five basketball sneaker in the fourth quarter last year in terms of sales.

Age is relevant, because only young dudes use that term flop. Just like only young dudes use record sales as a determination of how hot someone is. Every single sneaker that dudes are lining up for now flopped, because they didn't sell out in seconds back in the day.

That whole flop term is a hypebeast mentality, because they're proud of having something they had to jump through hoops and lose blood over to acquire. Kicks that flop have no hype attached to them, so they aren't desirable. That's why if JB would have made these the doernbecher half these dudes saying no to plus colorways would have loved these.

I just bought a pair from the nba store, yay for no taxes for people in cali. Seems like all the online shoe stores charge taxes for people in cali. =). I personally like the black and the red, it matches the chicago bulls jersey.

Last edited:
Went to the local FNL this morning
nerd.gif
 where is everybody??? Oh yeah CORKS
mean.gif

Just saw this at my local finishline. The crimson looks nothing like red. More of a orange.

Might have to cancel my order after seeing these first hand.

Will hold on to these for a long time no regrets here !! On a side note walked into the shoe palace next door to HOH Lakewood and picked up 2 gs royals 6.5 and 7 win win

My girl wearing the GS plus the royals

Last edited:
Just saw this at my local finishline. The crimson looks nothing like red. More of a orange.

Might have to cancel my order after seeing these first hand.
that's exactly why this is a hypebeast shoe. purple and flurescent orange
mean.gif
 weak *** colorway and it's a 3 ill let you fiends have these joints

that's exactly why this is a hypebeast shoe. purple and flurescent orange
mean.gif
 weak *** colorway and it's a 3 ill let you fiends have these joints
Please, hypebeasts couldn't care less about this shoe... No matter the CW, hypebeats is all about hype, so hypebeast wants Cork and no damn Crimson. 

Last edited:
This is the first retro in a while that hasn't sold out anywhere. And I'm kind of glad. I actually really like this shoe as well. I wish more releases were like this one. hype beast stay away.

Back
Top Bottom