Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
mines should be here tomorrow, cant wait to see what these look like in person.

has anyone bought from retrokickz.com before ?

Last edited:

I wonder if these will sit long enough to go on sale.

Might scoop up another pair.

I know these will be sought after in a few years.
This is me all the way. I've worn them alot and stepped harder in them than my black cements (i had that keep the OG colors pure mentality, step lightly), and there is no paint chipping on the midsole and the toe box is barely creased. Can't say the same for my black cements as far as the chipping goes.

I love these, and i must've made 100 people wanna cop running through the MTA in NY. Nobody is wearing these so I'm loving it. I hate the term but i've "broken necks" since the whole world is rocking Bred xi's. As a matter of fact check my sig, who got a second pair of these (11.5) to move + $100?

Jordan 3's are officially .5 size to big. Best flat foot/wide foot sneaker for me as well

was next to a guy today at the hoh grand opening and he had these with the crimson laces...im sold

I went back to my local spot the other day and grabbed pair #2 for the disco... $127 out the door.
I like these a lot, so it was a no-brainer.
Like i said a couple weeks back, I needed some new colors in my daily driver rotation.
These definitely add some pop to the beater area of my shoe room :smokin

what u guys think cop now or later..dont want to wait to long and have to pay over retail but if they going to sit and go on sale or at least a coupon code to me its worth the wait

what u guys think cop now or later..dont want to wait to long and have to pay over retail but if they going to sit and go on sale or at least a coupon code to me its worth the wait

if you have the funds, i would say cop now. rather than later .

These are really nice for a retro+ colorway, I bet these get reretroed someday lol.

I normally hate anything but OG colors but I would take these over any of these new Jordan's releasing like the XX8's

Saw them in person and i must say the purple sadly ruins the whole shoe :frown: they should have replaced the purple by cement grey or at least zen grey.

Saw them in person finally and just cant do it and i guess noone else could either because they were straight sitting on shelves but to each his or her own.

That extra 3m could've been used on the black/red 13's. Smh!
Come on b.... That was 2 months ago. Unless you've got a delorean somewhere, there's really no point in bringing it up anymore. It is what it is and JB won't care either way. 
mean.gif
  To each his own, if you didn't like them, there's no need to endlessly gripe about it repeatedly. I'm all for expressing your opinions, but you're beating an ALREADY dead horse. 

I find it funny people saying these will be sleepers like really? don't try to justify your purchase by hyping it up n trying to convince other people to purchase so you will feel better about yourself .

I'm sorry I didnt know I wasn't able to voice my opininon oh wait I can ***** kid.
I see these kids slurping these up n then going to other threads n bashing other sneakers n thats cool? Nah homie I'm going to put my two cents in well if thats ok wit you lmao.

broke some necks today , really dope shoe .

**** the haters that keep coming in here to hate on them , if you dont like them leave

Back
Top Bottom