Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

nerd.gif

so what's the word on the creasing or cracking issue folks was talkin bout?

Let my pair go to a friend for retail today...hopefully this means i'll be "fortunate" with the 1s on Saturday!

On this 3m though, a lot of you guys are see what looks like scuffs, nicks or missing 3m, that's glue. If you will take a thick paper towel and spray some wD40 on it and hit those spots, when it dries it's gone, I use wD40 to clean absolutely everything so I thought let me try it on these, and it worked.

C
On this 3m though, a lot of you guys are see what looks like scuffs, nicks or missing 3m, that's glue. If you will take a thick paper towel and spray some wD40 on it and hit those spots, when it dries it's gone, I use wD40 to clean absolutely everything so I thought let me try it on these, and it worked.
can you demonstrate with pics? Wd40 is a oil substance for lubricating metal parts. Don't know about this one.

The shoe was flawless, no nicks or glue I've been seeing.

LMAO @the box though

As soon as I opened the lid, the box burst open! Oh snaps I can't stop laughing.
edit: just saw your post, I think the stock black laces look better, nicekicks review somehow made white look good for the time being I guess..

Last edited:

I thought this wasn't made with 3m? I thought it was another reflective material?

people who copped can't really get much for these if you resell. Honestly if you hold them the value will go up. Or Use them for trade bait, I dig them a lot and can't wait for summer. Mine are in pretty good shape hardly any issues some glue spots but that's nike being nike.
i haven't found any glue spots on mine.. but i agree.. it's a great shoe.. even for an "OG head" like me.

UPS just dropped off my 2 pairs!..... Ther nice! But the creasing and cracking is gonna be a B****. Well its screw it and wear em, 

or If your worried about the cracking then Just add em to your DS COLLECTION HMmmmmm...

Ok, let me say this. Why are people making a big deal about quality? I mean come on, This has been going on for a while now guys. The XI's orange/yellow when not worn. Cement 3s crease like crazy, Glue stains everywhere, my buck or suede blesses on the shoe, list goes on and on. Sorry for my rant but people need chill about all this scuff, creases, and price. If you don't like them, don't buy them. You should buy a pair of sketchers then. Heard they have pretty good quality for the price. If it's too much then chill off buying them. Some people need to get their priorities straight and not blow your money on a pair of $225 shoes made in China. And you mad? Sorry again guys this is my only rant I'll have because peeps are too salty in here. Congrats to all that copped again.

Ok, let me say this. Why are people making a big deal about quality? I mean come on, This has been going on for a while now guys. The XI's orange/yellow when not worn. Cement 3s crease like crazy, Glue stains everywhere, my buck or suede blesses on the shoe, list goes on and on. Sorry for my rant but people need chill about all this scuff, creases, and price. If you don't like them, don't buy them. You should buy a pair of sketchers then. Heard they have pretty good quality for the price. If it's too much then chill off buying them. Some people need to get their priorities straight and not blow your money on a pair of $225 shoes made in China. And you mad? Sorry again guys this is my only rant I'll have because peeps are too salty in here. Congrats to all that copped again.
because the internet.

C
can you demonstrate with pics? Wd40 is a oil substance for lubricating metal parts. Don't know about this one.

Like video? Sure. I mean, I don't have any glue on my shoe but, I can for sure take a small video rubbing the wd40 on the 3M so you will see it does no damage to the 3m. I'd have to tweet it or something, but yea

Back
Top Bottom