Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

nerd.gif

Props for trying to look out @dannyr1986   but you have to put that your selling those in your signature because you cant buy and sell outside of the buy and sell forum ..

go to your profile and scroll all the way down till you see this

and then just put what your selling in there

edit: and you have to have atleast 300 posts to post stuff in the buy and sell forum, but you can put in your signature with no problems

Last edited:

Props for trying to look out @dannyr1986   but you have to put that your selling those in your signature because you cant buy and sell outside of the buy and sell forum ..

go to your profile and scroll all the way down till you see this

and then just put what your selling in there

edit: and you have to have atleast 300 posts to post stuff in the buy and sell forum, but you can put in your signature with no problems
Oh thanks for the heads up..Ill add it in there.  Appreciate the help

This is for @Goodfella218  and/or @livinglegend218 and For those of you that were requested a video in regard to that wD40 post in which I claimed that I cleaned the factory glue on my 5lab with wD40. Here is the first video. I shot a second video 10 minutes later after it was dry also, that is the second video . Also keep in mind, once you have cleaned the shoe, you can grab a damp paper towel and wipe of the excess oil left from the wd40.

This is for @Goodfella218
 and/or @livinglegend218 and For those of you that were requested a video in regard to that wD40 post in which I claimed that I cleaned the factory glue on my 5lab with wD40. Here is the first video. I shot a second video 10 minutes later after it was dry also, that is the second video . Also keep in mind, once you have cleaned the shoe, you can grab a damp paper towel and wipe of the excess oil left from the wd40.

beard itchin :lol:
watching now

Yeah you cant blatantly sell inside these forums, only in buy/sell

This is for @Goodfella218
 and/or @livinglegend218 and For those of you that were requested a video in regard to that wD40 post in which I claimed that I cleaned the factory glue on my 5lab with wD40. Here is the first video. I shot a second video 10 minutes later after it was dry also, that is the second video . Also keep in mind, once you have cleaned the shoe, you can grab a damp paper towel and wipe of the excess oil left from the wd40.

Nice, Repped!

what made you think to use wd40 tho ? 
eek.gif
 sorry if you explained it allready
Man Ive used that wd40 for years now on my sneakers. I read a post somewhere once about the many uses of wd40 and it was insane how many things could be cleaned. I wish I could find that post, I'd whiten my teeth with that stuff If I didn't think I'd die from poisoning.

DAM! MY MAIN HOMIE GRIZZLYANIMAL STILL STALKIN THIS THREAD.....
tired.gif

I WON'T EVEN ROCK MINE TILL WE CAN SHINE TOGETHER......
glasses.gif

Great video. I wonder if goo gone will take those glue stains off too... Maybe I'll try it later tonight on some 3m material

Creasing won't be a big issue at all. LMAO though at the first pic I saw on twitter of that dudes shoe (supposedly) after one wear. He had to have been doing toe raises to get creases like that. Sad for those who passed based on his pic, buster

Back
Top Bottom