Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

yeah he def. lost money on the shoes assuming he paid retail.  Maybe he couldnt keep that amount of money tied up.. maybe he is just a little a slow (you can just return the shoes)  

heck maybe the shoes were stolen..lol

Lol@stolen. Heck yea, dude prolly jacked someone and flipped them. Buster
Yeah completely possible. Or he's trying to scam you.

I just grabbed a size 12 for 290 shipped, my patience ran out for looking for a better price.

People should state their sz with price cause size should influence the price. Some don't care about shipping loss because they may use their work shipping which would be free for them. (I used to do that too often, had to cut back cause that is technically stealing.)

If it is craigslist, state your location too, cause that would influence price also.

Anyone watching "off the bat". On MTV? Sway is wearing these and gave em a shot out. Fat joe in the Barron 9's. Random

Last edited:
these are getting the same treatment as 3lab5, 3lab5 infrared. some people might not be able to sit on 250+ (especially if multiple pairs) for too long. though i guess he could just return em. people are acting like you are getting such a good deal that it is a scam are out of touch. manager at footaction was selling his for retail - too much hassle. so i'd get them only if you actually want them a lot. 

they don't let you use military discounts on retro jordans..
If they were purchased on a military base the discount is already applied to the retail price. Retail for military on Jordans is usually around $20 less than regular retail. The problen is that now military bases dont get all of the releases and its now a 100% raffle. They'll call you if you name gets pulled. As far as i know(for sure in va hampton roads area) the military didnt get these.

Can't eem front...I'm a little "lab" thirsty. I'm no pics have surfaced for an alternate colorway of the 5lab3. I know there's some pics of the metallic 3lab5, but I'm kind of over the 3lab5's.

What's next, JB!?

^^^ That's what I'd like to see too! Maybe the rumored "Black 5Lab3" :nerd: Hopefully they don't make a red version.. That would def skyrocket the hype.

Red shoes are so 1999. I don't think I'd buy another red shoe.
A Black 5lab though, for sure. You gotta think something is coming though with more than 1 colorway on the 3Lab. Think we will all get our wish on a Black no doubt

my HOH lets me all day.
your lucky.. was going to buy a pair of infant taxi's a few weeks AFTER the release and the lady wouldnt let me do it.. 

probably up to the managers, but most of the HOH/FTL/Champs around me exclude retro jordans and anything limited.. 

Back
Top Bottom