Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Watch JB release a black 3m version, everyone will be pissed :lol:. That's what I'm holding out for, if it doesn't happen no biggie.
Called it. Not that it wasn't obvious or unexpected, but still :lol:. Black version will be copped, hopefully it looks like the 3m 5 :smokin

Last edited:
So they're dropping another black 3Lab5 and an all black 5Lab3? I can't imagine the 5Lab3 reflecting as well, but who knows

Serious I don't see the hype or future price increase on these. However I am looking forward to the black release. Seen the photos....... FIRE!

You guys don't think that if a Black does release, that there would be a lot of cats that passed trying to grab the Grey at that time or soon after? 

NIce grab. That's for sure not 5-600. Good snag
yeah i wasn't willing to go much more then 250 on these.. was glad to see i got a pair for my price point.  cant wait to see them in person. 

I just don;t think the demand is there for these shoes to snag 500-600 dollars.  

Last edited:
Damn those metallic 3Lab5s are fire. I passed on the previous releases but I'm definitely in for those.

It's inevitable that a black 3M 5Lab3 will release as well. Hopefully pictures of those come in soon :smokin

Damn those metallic 3Lab5s are fire. I passed on the previous releases but I'm definitely in for those.

It's inevitable that a black 3M 5Lab3 will release as well. Hopefully pictures of those come in soon
smokin.gif
yep def a black 5lab3 coming

Back
Top Bottom