Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

I bought these for my brother and he managed to get a pair also and now i'm having issues trying get rid of my pair for retail. Probably will hold on to them for a while until people start wanting them again. 

Everyone trying to get rid of these. LMAO, now I know what hype beasts are.
My cousin bought a pair with absolutely no intention of wearing them, he posted IG and tweets of them, now he's returning them this weekend for the 11low night shades. Young kids. They get the side eye from me on the reg, busters

^^ ha this kinda makes me happy. Why do people think that every shoe is a money maker. I bought the shoes to wear not to make money. This sounds like a broken record but if more people had this intention getting sneakers would be a lot different.

All 3 pairs ,in this series, have been the same. People buying them up in hopes to turn a profit. I couldn't get a pair for retail cause everyone else is buying to resell. Craigslist and eBay are flooded with these.

Last edited:
I don't see the lab series really taking off until more shoes release I think the theme is kinda cool... A lil gimicky, but if someone is collecting and has all parts of the series I could see that being valuable.... Don't get me wrong I don't sell shoes.

Just added to Nike's Release calendar
[table][tr][td]05/17/14[/td][td]Air Jordan 5LAB3[/td][td]Black/Black-Clear[/td][td]$225[/td][td]631603-010[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]05/17/14[/td][td]Air Jordan 5LAB3[/td][td]Black/Black-Clear[/td][td]$225[/td][td]631603-010[/td][/tr][/table]
Seems very soon, I thought they were suppose to come out in the fall.

some guy is selling these for retail in my size, on the fence after seeing bad creases after a couple wears..

[table][TR]
[td]05/17/14[/td]

[td]Air Jordan 5LAB3[/td]

[td]Black/Black-Clear[/td]

[td]$225[/td]

[td]631603-010[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

I knew it, either black or navy was the next color, black might be very clean with the shiny specks all over

Def intrigued and delighted about the Black CW. Even more delighted how resellers are forced to sell these retail+tax+shipping. Some even losing money on em. Missed out on these pretty sure ill get them for close to retail if I want. Just going to wait to see if I like the black colorway more.

I didn't see this on Nikes release calendar. Can someone drop the link.? Thanks too

Edit: actually going to look for that black 5lab3 thread. Hearing an 11lab4 also.

Last edited:
Why are people so hung up about shoe creasing? Isn't that supposed to happen when you wear shoes???

Other 3's I bought this year, powder blue and infrared 3's, have tumbled leather toebox's to hide creasing. Creases like the ones on 5lab3 ruin the shoe imo. To each their own

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom