Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

im seeing mad pairs for 275-300 OBO - i wont be participating in this series until they come up with some better than the drops so far. i just dont understand why it has to be the whole shoe instead of just just incorpating the elements into pieces of the shoe... a black leather or something with a 3m tongue on the threes wouldve been sick

Well damn, looks like if those^ are real, these will be copped for sure 100%....damn you JB, these, concord lows and carmines... Let's go! :pimp:

Last edited:
I like the Blacks ones a lot better, that material looks a lot better than the original 5lab3's, I'm trying to cop only one shoe this month, going to be a tough pick

Hes kicks says these are official :nerd: View media item 935323

No for now. Waiting for more pictures.

As for the current shoe for this thread, I wore them twice. The first time for 6 hours and the 2nd for 1hr. Boy, people weren't kidding about the crease. All good tho. Builds character.
I usually put my shoes back in the box after several hours of airing out, but it keeps turning my head with the shine whenever I walk past them.

can't wait for official pics of the blacks to drop, hope they are nice.

they should be as i think it would be hard to mess up an all black 3m jordan 3. but knowing JB...anything is possible.

Last edited:
^ Came here to say just that, will be trying for a pair myself.

Feels like nothing really good has come out in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom