Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

high retail price and limited amount of pairs. Really can't be much lower or resellers won't make money

Fair enough. I think I've seen you discussing pricing logistics for resale in the Kobe thread so I figured you'd have a good reason.

At any rate I hope these are comparable to the 3Lab5s numbers wise. From what I remember they were pretty easy to secure if you really wanted them

Never was a big fan of the branched out color ways of Jordan's mainly stick to original colorways.....but I have to say these are a must... for one the 3s are my favorite jordan (check my pics)....no blue tint on the soles...and the 3m material... I have some cole haans with all 3m in black and white and I must say those are some of my favorite dress shoes now I can have sneakers like those

Yes they did, i hope they dont go the online only route... Im down for a spring time raffle
wink.gif
Right and right.

Never was a big fan of the branched out color ways of Jordan's mainly stick to original colorways.....but I have to say these are a must... for one the 3s are my favorite jordan (check my pics)....no blue tint on the soles...and the 3m material... I have some cole haans with all 3m in black and white and I must say those are some of my favorite dress shoes now I can have sneakers like those
Those wingtip joints? Those are sharp.

what an ugly shoe.

they shoudl've made em black like the shoe this is supposedly supposed to be paying homage too. 

Technically it is only paying homage to the metallic part.

I bet we will see a black one tho

Last edited:
what an ugly shoe.

they shoudl've made em black like the shoe this is supposedly supposed to be paying homage too. 
If they release a black version with 3m similiar to the 3m Jordan V, I will cop. Until then...... these don't do much for me

I've been looking forward to these and if they provide a second colorway and do a black version like they did with the 3LAB5's I'll be more than happy to cop a black pair as well.

I really hope I can grab these.

I'm passing on the AJKOs (for now unfortunately) and those 10s with hopes I attain these.

We'll see though.

I will most likely get shut out though.

Is it REALLY that hard for JB to Actually make the shoe look similar to the 5s like all suede upper, silver midsole paint and 3m tongue?

Is it REALLY that hard for JB to Actually make the shoe look similar to the 5s like all suede upper, silver midsole paint and 3m tongue?

That assumes they want it to look like the V's. Seeing as the V's were ugly as sin, i'm glad they came to their senses and gave the 3 a little more respect.

The 3lab5 infrared were worth it. The leather and cushion are what made it worth $225. Which I got them for $225 with tax and shipping. I'm not too sure about these though. Just my opinion

Sooooo JB switching up the game and now the RD is March 31.... A Monday release, now they taken me back to my youth... Please let the usual suspects do raffles

Sooooo JB switching up the game and now the RD is March 31.... A Monday release, now they taken me back to my youth... Please let the usual suspects do raffles
im good with monday tho
laugh.gif

the more peeps that need go to work the more chance i have to obtain a pair for myself
tongue.gif

Hmm.. Wonder if it will make chances any better to cop. Those Infrared 3Lab5s dropped on a Tues, 12/31. Would like to grab em at retail..

Back
Top Bottom