Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

OH good ole NT.

The classic "I hate the shoe but want to be all up in the thread about the shoe" NTers...

Don't ever change NT, i mean EVER.

These gotta be a GR right? Especially after they screwed us this week with the KO's. Cant be two limited releases two weeks in a row can it? Im in ATL, whereabouts u at in Ga?
2 hrs away warner robins ga  but they will be limited and more hyped then KOs good luck fam

2 hrs away warner robins ga  but they will be limited and more hyped then KOs good luck fam
Yeah thats what i figured. Im not getting my hopes up. If my plug's store dont get em then im not gettin em cause i dont get involved in those raffles and etc cause ive never won and i already know folks gonna be all over these just like they are with every other JB Retro Release in Atl

I thought this thread was moving because some good info came about. Turns out it was just another NT E-Battle.

You can't tell me that shot of em there ain't dope?
Its cool but not groundbreaking, i have 05 Flint 13s so seeing a shoe shine with 3M really doesnt make me drool, like Homer over a doughnut... I just love 3s they are my favorite model, so 3M or not i would like to have them

sneakernews says nike changed the release date is 3/31 Monday but finishline sitll has 3/29 I wonder which will it be

Its cool but not groundbreaking, i have 05 Flint 13s so seeing a shoe shine with 3M really doesnt make me drool, like Homer over a doughnut... I just love 3s they are my favorite model, so 3M or not i would like to have them
This....  this is a must have if you love 3's...   3M is just a bonus for some of ya'll  ...   Me makes no diff.   

These gotta be a GR right? Especially after they screwed us this week with the KO's. Cant be two limited releases two weeks in a row can it? Im in ATL, whereabouts u at in Ga?
no way these are a GR.. I thought KO's where a GR, could have copped but Im not a fan of KOs 

air jordan 3's >>>>>>>  every other jordan model.. being all 3m with a clear sole.. must cop for retail only of course. 

I can see the whole 3m being a hit with the kids my age and what not. Have we had any Jays to release recently that had as much 3m as these and the futures?

Damn I wish these were just $170 or even $185 like XIs but I understand the price increase I guess...

Def passing on these. $225 because they are an all 3m upper! Gimme a break. Nike is getting ridiculous with their retail pricing because they own 91% of the sneaker market they can do anything when it comes to pricing. And I loveeeeee 3m, but unless you got it in the right light (as we all) know it doesn't work. And honestly unless the 3m is goin this colorway is extremely bland.

^they're $225 because it's premium, not because it's all 3m. The 3lab5s were also 225, as will every other that drops in this lab series...
And he calls himself the smart sneakerhead
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom