Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Would these be worth copping for just for resale? What would the estimate resale price be?

Would these be worth copping for just for resale? What would the estimate resale price be?
Yes.

Probably about $4,500-$7,000 depending on size.

Even though most people do it w/o actually coming out and saying it...don't post stuff like that w/o a flame resistant suit on.

In all seriousness...no probably not.  Look @ the 3LABs.  Resale is only about $50-$75 about retail.  If you go the eBay or PP route...you're about breaking even after fees/shipping and risking fraud/chargeback.

These are retail or buss. And when I get them in hand and if I don't like them. I will just return them. Some of those pics kinda turned me off to them.

Hopefully JB will release another 5Lab3 in a black or dark grey or a fear5 type colorway.

These are retail or buss. And when I get them in hand and if I don't like them. I will just return them. Some of those pics kinda turned me off to them.

this is what i'm on..

that's even if i get through to get them, cause it's gonna have to be online or bust for me

That could backfire, nike has been cracking down on bot rsvp services lately
I got an email from one service saying they are going to start using peoples personal twitter accounts, my guess is Nike is checking the twitter accounts that people are using, accounts with zero or no activity were the accounts that probably got flagged.

I'm surprised Nike is releasing these in my size largest size for the other labs was a 14 

Last edited:
I want these but Im just not sure how these will wear down over time, I expected the quality to be a lot better.... 170 jordan 55 in packaging 
mad.gif

I think if you wait it out you will be able to get this shoe for $50.00 over box price

As I said before the lab shoe is a big resell flop.
the right shoe and color is needed to make money off the labs

The only way to make money off lab shoes as a reseller with out a nike account is to get a full size run a few weeks before release date.

Just like citysole iss and a few other sites

All the nickel and dime resellers are not just getting their pairs and ebay and your local Craigslist is going to be flooded with this shoe this weekend.

im almost sure this will happen
Word. These will end up like the 3lab5 infrared's. Almost retail probaly below after a few weeks. But a strong $300 out the gate.

Anyone know if that shoenazi service is legit or not? No one around me is getting these and I actually want a pair pretty bad, but I'm not trying to get scammed

Contribution if anyone else can add that b great
Beverly. BBDD871FE8
Culver 72B7FB91D9
Glendale 2EA3ED39B7
Cerritos 9569A22CFB

Thanks. Ill be going to Shiekh northridge and topanga and if they have codes ill post those. Thanks for codes!

Back
Top Bottom