Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Update- northridge and topanga shiekh not getting them.
SMH
mean.gif

Saw these in person today and the quality was on point. Manager told me no fcfs anymore, FNL company policy is to raffle on ALL retros :smh:

I prefer FCFS, solely because I'm never lucky enough to have my name drawn. 

These are a lil more comfortable compared to other retro 3's, per source.  

I have them in hand. Amazing quality, go true to size. These might not be as much of a resell flop but still probably will tbh

Did all raffles in my city for a sz 13 or 14 only at footlocker and footaction but finish line is first come first served

Unfortunately Finishline Oklahoma isn't carrying them instore. Just HOH and Champs here. I'll take a pair of my backup 6 Infa or Grape 5 to trade w/ cash to someone who gets my size and wants to deal, worse case

My Finishline has been doing raffles for a long time now. I believe they started when the BRED 11s released. It doesn't matter anyways because they're not getting these. I'll be trying online. 

When fnl does a raffle do they do it like ftl hoh does or do the raffle in front of everyone on release date?

my fnl just makes you write your name, size, number on a ticket and tells you will call you friday if you won

Back
Top Bottom