Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Put in a ticket at HoH they didn't even ask for my size
laugh.gif
sounds pretty rigged to me
Sounds like they'll call u back saying your size is sold out but they have Kobe 9 lows in stock 
laugh.gif

Yea this really is my first time using FL. When you say search I assume you're meaning the sku and put it in the search bar refreshing until it comes up?

Yea this really is my first time using FL. When you say search I assume you're meaning the sku and put it in the search bar refreshing until it comes up?
just search 5Lab3. when it comes up there will be a timer on the page. when it hits 8am the timer will disappear and will list the sizes where the timer was. once that happens u keep trying to add to cart and refreshing til it hits

just search 5Lab3. when it comes up there will be a timer on the page. when it hits 8am the timer will disappear and will list the sizes where the timer was. once that happens u keep trying to add to cart and refreshing til it hits

Appreciate it man. Hopefully I have a success story to share on NT Saturday morning.

Appreciate it man. Hopefully I have a success story to share on NT Saturday morning.
Its gonna come down to patience. the site is gonna get flooded and sometimes it could take a couple hours before selling out because of no one being able to check out. just keep on clickin

man fnl is not a real site...ever since they created that spa page i never get a real page on that site till 1-2 in the afternoon

Saw these in person and all I did was shake my head. Quality is good but they're ugly as ****. 3's are my favorite Jordan model and I still wouldn't touch these with a stick. Good luck NT fam.

Last edited:
So when the

So when the timer hits 0 do you refresh or the sizes will just pop up

Sent dms from 2 accounts doubt I get thru at nikedc. Is there a limit to how many dms you can send

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom