Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

how does it work? I've NEVER been successful with DM. not even one time. Don't even know the what they respond with if you do get picked.
"RSVP works like this...

Think of a game where a ball is floating away from you in a straight line. Along that line are lights that randomly light up. You can only score points if you hit the ball in an area when it's lit up. Any earlier or any later will score you zero.

I've used delays anywhere from 3300ms to 250000ms. Depends on where Nike sets the range to accept DMs. "

quoted from another member from another thread i forgot when.

"RSVP works like this...

Think of a game where a ball is floating away from you in a straight line. Along that line are lights that randomly light up. You can only score points if you hit the ball in an area when it's lit up. Any earlier or any later will score you zero.

I've used delays anywhere from 3300ms to 250000ms. Depends on where Nike sets the range to accept DMs. "

quoted from another member from another thread i forgot when.
im done 

Dam and those sat for a min where I'm from :lol: that's why I don't even bother with retail anymore
They sat everywhere near me too tgats the thing about it. I know they had pairs too cuz it's a hoh. But ya ever since then I don't even bother entering. That and I now know one of my boys knows the manager and he hold stuff for him, can't really hate cuz he gas done it for myself in the past.

i think im the only 1 thats exicted for these. considering all the garbage JB is putting out this year, these are nice

Damn. Thanks fellas. Anyone got numbers on what they're local HOH have been receiving?
One of the HOH here in htown 18 pairs another Footaction of the 3 getting them..... 18 pairs.... looking like a full sz run and a few doubles... all raffles almost all rigged get ready to pay resell if u want them and cant score online....

Hype on this is very high....   I will be passing on this too expensive and not feeling them; for those after a size 13 your changes to cop on NDC just went up by 1. 

Back
Top Bottom