Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

These wont be easy to get. People will cop just to resell especially, when they know its limited. Good luck to everyone who want to cop them to rock 

Gonna be the first time in a while that I go after a new release online. Hope for the best, but I won't be depressed if I miss out.

i'm just gonna go for it, and if i don't like them in hand ill just send em back or help somebody that misssed
THAT COMMISSIONER CONFIDENCE 
laugh.gif

Getting these to have for later.
Won't wear these anytime soon.
They will look better on feet in a couple of years.

hoping for the best this tomorrow but this is one shoe i will be copping of the resell market if i strike out

Any chance anyone have a list of which select Champs Sports will have these? I know there's a Champs launch locator...but I'm at one of the spots that's supposed to get them and there's no one here. I'm kinda nervous...

Any chance anyone have a list of which select Champs Sports will have these? I know there's a Champs launch locator...but I'm at one of the spots that's supposed to get them and there's no one here. I'm kinda nervous...
They probably did a raffle...

Also

Still on the fence on these

Last edited:
Went half down so 8. Drove all over Houston this week to enter raffles and only got one call back lol. Guess it was worth it
Glad you got something. I gave up on raffles other than Baybrook. No 5Labs, but I at least won the Kobe 9 low raffle there. I pretty much refuse to go to the Galleria unless they're dropping something that's an absolute must have because I think they're beyond shady. I like Northline, but they're too far just to not win. Overall, Baybrook seems fairly legit in my opinion.

ugh, jj got them funny style codes. im failing at figuring it out.
starts with 136064###. Missing the last three.

kinda wanted to cop these for the hell of it but $225? :lol: im out, just gonna cop the kobes since those are actually worth the money

good luck to all those tomorrow who actually want these for themselves

kinda wanted to cop these for the hell of it but $225?
laugh.gif
im out, just gonna cop the kobes since those are actually worth the money

good luck to all those tomorrow who actually want these for themselves
None of these damn shoes are worth $225, but we're fiends and we pay those crazy prices lol.

Kinda want these but....If I strike out tm how high will resell be? thinking it could be out of my budget, ebay prices at like 350 rn but idk if those will go up or down after release... 

Back
Top Bottom