Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Hmm. Just recieved two text messages saying that they want to buy these for $320 each is that worth my time :smh: oh what to do?

for me its too easy to cop on finishline mobile. heres the fnl mobile link for these. they wont pop up until a few minutes to release date

http://m.finishline.com//store/cata...ease-Men's AIR JORDAN 5LAB3+03/29/2014+buy-it

posted the mobile link for the jordan 6 infrared 23 and initially it showed the GS lebron 11 asg but couple minutes before launch it changed to the 6s. couple people copped from the link because no one uses the mobile link
I got through on the mobile link a few times last year but recently it hasn't worked for me. Maybe I'll try again this weekend.

this is the right link i think
nerd.gif

Hmm. Just recieved two text messages saying that they want to buy these for $320 each is that worth my time
mean.gif
oh what to do?
OH THE WHOAS OF THE RESELLER LIFE....

DON'T WORRY BAE!

YOU STILL BE BROKE AFTER YOUR FLIP! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them but $225? FFS I still remember copping my FR 3s when retail was $100 less.

Only raffle I've ever won was for Future's. Coincidently, also the only time skipping school did me any good, they called at 1PM.

Last edited:
Well HoH didn't come through of course, but no matter, the autobots have my back tomorrow lol and one of y'all got me on that finish line link so cheers on that as well. Tomorrow gone be a good morning

Just a thought "Champs" would be a good spot to cop. New website design. The bots and auto carts probably won't work because of champs new website design. ......

Just a thought "Champs" would be a good spot to cop. New website design. The bots and auto carts probably won't work because of champs new website design. ......
Thanks for the headsup but champs pull from the same stock as foot locker and eastbay so good luck with that

Back
Top Bottom