Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Got 6 pending charges from fnl But wasn't able to get a receipt. However I get thru on ftl. Don't like the fact I had to pay for tax and shipping

I literally managed to get the shoes in less than 10 seconds after being in line. :pimp: Although, I'm not sure if I really want them like that. :rolleyes It's a nice shoe to have but it's all one color. The 3M is the only thing that has me like yeaaahhh. I hope all the Nike releases are like this. Interestingly enough I'm 2 for 2 after this new Nike picture clicking before checkout thing. Sadly, there's nothing dropping soon I want.

My captcha time was ridiculous....Looked like barry sanders the way I was moving the mouse and clicking on the pictures. No time wasted there!

Got 6 pending charges from fnl But wasn't able to get a receipt. However I get thru on ftl. Don't like the fact I had to pay for tax and shipping
And that is why i don't mess with FNL they showed me love on the INF 23 6's but you got treat FNL like a side side chick, a little love here and there

Gonna check to see if MexicanSneakerHead got these to confirm value... 
sick.gif

So like around 805 I was able to add to cart on FNL. I entered all my info and when I hit the submit button, I got the splash page. At 530, my window went from splash to a confirmation number. I got an email, too. 

For those who are planning to wear. TTS like all other Jordan 3? I heard half size down because of the leather lining inside?

Did you try with paypal or with a card? I only use Paypal on finishline, helps keep me from getting multiple pending charges.

FNL was rigged today, they rejected my payment method when it worked every other time on previous releases.  This was not an accident i feel.

Got two OOS messages from Nike ASAP. The third (and one I was the fastest on) took 30 minutes to tell me OOS. Got the message right before Nike tweeted it.

Got them in my cart on Finish Line almost right away. Got greedy and tried to use a $20 off $100 coupon and it kept asking me for a PIN number. Got the SPA page after that. Came off the SPA page and tried again with a $20 off $120 code. Finally gave up and tried to process it without the coupon and got cart jacked.

sigh, this morning was some ********.

clicking links at 8 and still not fast enough yet people apparently getting **** like 20 minutes later...

Gonna check to see if MexicanSneakerHead got these to confirm value... 
sick.gif
^LMFAO
roll.gif

idk if it was me or not, but i think i got the wrong FNL link..after getting past the SPA page it still said unavailable.. did a manual search and saw they are OOS already.

Got two OOS messages from Nike ASAP. The third (and one I was the fastest on) took 30 minutes to tell me OOS. Got the message right before Nike tweeted it.

Got them in my cart on Finish Line almost right away. Got greedy and tried to use a $20 off $100 coupon and it kept asking me for a PIN number. Got the SPA page after that. Came off the SPA page and tried again with a $20 off $120 code. Finally gave up and tried to process it without the coupon and got cart jacked.

dude, these 20 off 100 generic coupon never works on retros....the only thing works is a winner circle reward card

Back
Top Bottom