Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

It was a easy release 
happy.gif

RSVP failure let everyone eat! 

congrats to everyone grabbing there pairs. good luck to those who didnt yet.. its not over yet guys.
how is it not over? everywhere is saying its sold out

these aint worth buying from resellers.....225 is steep enough for these. they aint THAT dope

Last edited:
I got scared tbh. I copped so fast, I was afraid NDC would somehow mistake me for a bot and cancel my order. By the time I finished checking out, it wasn't even 5:01 yet. :pimp:

Congrats to those who copped that really wanted a pair.

Man for some reason finishline always works for me while it's busy screwing everyone else over so I can cop shoes with ease lol.

how is it not over? everywhere is saying its sold out

these aint worth buying from resellers.....225 is steep enough for these. they aint THAT dope
bro keep refreshing nike. im not sure if you have a local release but try there. its other outlets to get them. just research.

this cant be a must grab for alot of people at the price of 225. nice to have, but okay to miss. or at least that is how i feel. may change once ndc deliver on thursday

Got cart jacked twice for 9 and 9.5... Finally settled for a 10.5... Going to trade them or sell them so I can get my size.

used to do good on fnl now i cant even get on the site mobile or reg. till everythings gone....  tried every where else non stop clicking.... nothing. Really irratating hearing all these people that get them in cart just to try....Anyone can help w/ 11.5 or 12. holla

Back
Top Bottom