Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

315 is a great price
Yeah I don't even look at ebay anymore, I just searched twitter for "5lab3" and found a small shop seller with one pair left.

Still wish I didn't sleep on these haha.

Last edited:
how did people even get through on NDC? It said product unavailable.. I got mine from footlocker but 2 week backorder..

I don't think the scuffs are gonna matter that much to be honest the ep comes in and out depending on lighting so that'll go right along with creases in certain lighting

Lucky enough not to have any scuffs on mine, thankfully the person who was responsible for my pairs quality control was wearing his glasses.

Yea it said those laces came from a pair of New Balance that they swapped out. I'm finding and buying a set of those whites, anybody know where I should start please let a pimp know

FNL Shipping conformation 

don't mind the crease but with all these cuts, scuff, scratch, and spot pics

Last edited:
Yea it said those laces came from a pair of New Balance that they swapped out. I'm finding and buying a set of those whites, anybody know where I should start please let a pimp know

Shoulda came with extra pair of whites at 225.. :smh:

word to the wise... the creasing isnt the bad part. but if any thing spills on them or they get a stain it shows like a mofo :smh:

word to the wise... the creasing isnt the bad part. but if any thing spills on them or they get a stain it shows like a mofo
mean.gif
yup, that's why i sit out on this pair. will triple up on the baron 1s instead

Back
Top Bottom