Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

About to order those white reflective 3m laces. I thought the 3's came with 45' laces but after taking the lace out of one of my 3's and measuring it, its closer to 54'. Not sure if thats from the few times I have tied the shoe and stretched the lace, which lace should be in this shoe, 45' or 54'?

I didn't actually unlace em, but measuring the laces in shoe with a fabric tape measure it's seems closer to 45" (sz 10 shoe). I would say if you don't use the top eyelet the 45" should be good, but if you lace all the way up to the top the 54" would give you a little more to work with.

Definitely some fresh laces on that site. I went ahead and grabbed the 45' and 54'. I also picked up those neons and the white with the black line on the outside. 

Yea those NB silver were fresh. Went there looking for the white and had to grab the silver, probably never see my 3's but maybe a a pair of my 5's with the 3m tounge.  I hope that 45' rocks, I like to tie my shoes and have a bit of lace left so I'm hoping that I didn't need to grab that silver in a 54 just to make sure. 

Yea those NB silver were fresh. Went there looking for the white and had to grab the silver, probably never see my 3's but maybe a a pair of my 5's with the 3m tounge.  I hope that 45' rocks, I like to tie my shoes and have a bit of lace left so I'm hoping that I didn't need to grab that silver in a 54 just to make sure. 
Eastbay, footlocker, footaction & champs all run from the same server/database. that's why I usually go for diff sizes on each site, but 54" in standard JB lace length, i'd cancel order and grab the 54" that @AGzie  posted. I'm sure i'm still getting them, but I'm kind of pissed Nike had that error at first it completely threw me off..I usually get everything from NDC no problem

Eastbay, footlocker, footaction & champs all run from the same server/database. that's why I usually go for diff sizes on each site, but 54" in standard JB lace length, i'd cancel order and grab the 54" that @AGzie  posted. I'm sure i'm still getting them, but I'm kind of pissed Nike had that error at first it completely threw me off..I usually get everything from NDC no problem
I grabbed in 45' and 54' in the white from laceup.com but the New Balance joints I grabbed both in a 45'. I'm really hating this shoe with a black lace after seeing the white. @hallywoodxo  put a grey lace in his that went in but I was thinking with that white midsole a white would look right, then I saw that nicekicks pic and was sold. I'm hoping you get your shoe with no issues, waiting 2 weeks though, man, I'd be on the phone like hey, wheres my shoe yo

@dafk
 If you haven't ordered yet, check these laces first, much nicer lace, and its the one from the nicekicks review courtesy of @AGzie

http://www.laceduplaces.com/products/white-reflective

Use niketalk2014 for a 10% off. 

Thanks boss. I already ordered and paid though. Not sure it'd take a code after, and I almost googled available codes when I saw that codes were able, then I figured eh, only $17 anyway after shipping.

I'm not sure if Matching 3M looks cool…. IMO  - You get that Casual Night Time Jogger Vibe going on……Mixed with a FLASH LIGHT

"Repped" is how you get your reputation?  Is that when I green thumb a helpful comment or what?

Yeah, when you find someone's post helpful or like what they are sharing you can click the green thumbs up button under their post. It adds 1 rep to their profile, but you have to use them selectively because you only get 10 per 24 hr period I believe.

"Repped" is how you get your reputation?  Is that when I green thumb a helpful comment or what?

Yeah, when you find someone's post helpful or like what they are sharing you can click the green thumbs up button under their post. It adds 1 rep to their profile, but you have to use them selectively because you only get 10 per 24 hr period I believe.

Cool man thanks. Repped

Or woman, guess I shouldn't assume your a dude. Thanks though, appreciate it

I thought the shoe liner was leather, That looks as if its white cloth or some type of fabric. Is it leather or no?

first III's i've purchased since the 88's.

wouldn't line/camp/pay over retail for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom