Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

all ? and more from shoe palace? 
eek.gif

I also know that I had 3 Winner Circle rewards that were going to expire in the next 10 days so I had no choice but to cop extras.
roll.gif

Yeah, fnl played me and gave me the wrong link.. i'm pretty sure i could of got one pair off of there 
mean.gif
Sorry to hear that bro. I got an email the night before from the person who does updates for my bots and I didn't even think about it until that morning. When I  didn't see the picture of the shoes on the release calendar link I went back to the email and used that link. I had no idea which one would be right when the SPA page disappeared. You would have easily gotten a pair. It wasn't hard unless they do not accept your payments. I still need Tiff's so I am hoping that I can get one.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that bro. I got an email the night before from the person who does updates for my bots and I didn't even think about it until that morning. When I  didn't see the picture of the shoes on the release calendar link I went back to the email and used that link. I had no idea which one would be right when the SPA page disappeared. You would have easily gotten a pair. It wasn't hard unless they do not accept your payments. I still need Tiff's so I am hoping that I can get one.

How many pairs you get from finishline again

FNL splash is very unreliable. i dont believe they go by any sort of order. i had chrome splashing for 10 minutes and nothing, then while i had chrome going, i used firefox and in 5 minutes, it splashed through to the site while the chrome was still splashing.

I honestly didn't even bother, I had 5 sites open and NDC threw me that curve ball with the delay on product going live

FNL splash is very unreliable. i dont believe they go by any sort of order. i had chrome splashing for 10 minutes and nothing, then while i had chrome going, i used firefox and in 5 minutes, it splashed through to the site while the chrome was still splashing.

I use safari on mac and iv found that the best and fastest at loading pages

Back
Top Bottom