Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Got a scratch on my shoe but I was never the type to complain about these things, imma wear em regardless, besides these shoes are so dope that scratch is nothing to me

I do understand how ya feel tho, $225 shoe should have good quality but cmon yall don't act like ya was expecting anything better from JB, I think the last good release quality wise was Taxi's and I don't even have a pair that's going based off of what I've seen

^bomber is fly, I would like to know as well

Last edited:

sick bomber
smokin.gif
where can i buy this btw ?? can you please tell me that ??
wink.gif
http://taintedny.com/collections/all/products/3m-reflective-bomber-jacket

It says sold out, but because theyre made to order  i emailed them and they were able to get me one

^Looks like u were ready for this release, jackets goes with these like white on rice

Aint eeen gonna lie fam, been plotting on this release since I heard the rumours and saw the pics. Told myself this would be my last material purchase of the year, save a yeezy release or something

same thing, when I first heard of the 3 and the price tag I was like na, saw pics, and said imma try for these, was really surprised I actually got em

I just lucked out! My buddy didn't get these at his store, however, he text me last night saying he was able to get his hands on pair through his store. I had already written these off and waiting for the two releases coming up. Man, I hope we have good weather this weekend, sure would like to wear these bad boys.

Got a scratch on my shoe but I was never the type to complain about these things, imma wear em regardless, besides these shoes are so dope that scratch is nothing to me

I do understand how ya feel tho, $225 shoe should have good quality but cmon yall don't act like ya was expecting anything better from JB, I think the last good release quality wise was Taxi's and I don't even have a pair that's going based off of what I've seen

^bomber is fly, I would like to know as well
Don't fall for it the latest taxi's really aren't like crazy quality or anything. They are pretty much on par with any other tumbled leather Jordan to release in the last few years. I haven't worn mine yet but they don't look any better or worse than the CDP pair. I wouldn't say JB really did a superb job but I can see how newer people might think those are really "good quality" considering the non tumbled leather they see on other retros.

Don't fall for it the latest taxi's really aren't like crazy quality or anything. They are pretty much on par with any other tumbled leather Jordan to release in the last few years. I haven't worn mine yet but they don't look any better or worse than the CDP pair. I wouldn't say JB really did a superb job but I can see how newer people might think those are really "good quality" considering the non tumbled leather they see on other retros.
The last decent 12 retro was back in. 2004 with the French blues

"Availability:  Back-ordered, Expected to Ship 04/01/2014" - Assuming this is for Eastbay/Champs/Footlocker/Footaction (seen on EastBay.com)

I disagree. I have every generation of the playoff 12's (top 5 Jordan's of all time for me). The '04 and '12 retro are identical, quality and feel-wise. OG's have a better grade of leather but all 12's are built like tanks.

Also, the French 12's were the wackest colorway of the '04 run.

Peace.

Them French blues going for 500-700 dead stock tho so not everyone thinks there wack :rofl: and I don't think the 2012 retros compare to the 2004s, leather was definitely better quality and the eyelets were metal not plastic. The originals of course have the best quality but progressively the quality had declined.

Back
Top Bottom