Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

I love these... They look great in person and on feet.  These will definitely turn a lot of heads.  Glad I copped.

Didn't think I would like these as much as I do pulled them out the box and my jaw dropped. There will be a lot of happy nters when they get their packages.[/quote]

When folks start seeing the streets glowing at night with these, they'll get some more interest.

nerd.gif

So ESB is collecting everyones money like a crappy RSVP service and then cancelling pre-orders?
nerd.gif

Thought Eastbay was EAS, thats what they put on their sticker anyway. 

Appreciate it @agsz, repped,

Negative repped for the comedian OneSickRetro

Thought Eastbay was EAS, thats what they put on their sticker anyway. 

Appreciate it @agsz, repped,

Negative repped for the comedian OneSickRetro
EAS is their sticker tag for the box, like FTL, FAA, CHM, but I think he was just abbreviating their name as ESB

I should have paid the extra dollars for the 1 day business with ExtraSpecialButter. I got my last shoe and paid it and had it on Monday and they didn't charge me taxes. This time I just grabbed standard shipping or whatever and they charged me like 9.75% sales tax. I feel like they chose to tax me to make up for lost dollars on shipping or something. I had them paid for like 3 minutes after they went live, I shall be upset if I get home Thursday and my shoes aren't in

Yes I was....Sorry I got it wrong
tired.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i checked my order. it said unit cancelled - due to unavailable and customer service confirmed over phone they over sold
mean.gif
what time did you check out? for them to oversell, they must have the worst coding possible to allow that to happen, it's not a hard fix at all, if the item is in the cart remove that quantity from the inventory left for that size..this happens way too often

Back
Top Bottom