Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

why does it seem that these have fell into many hands already? I've seen atleast 50-60 people post having this shoe in hand already. I normally dont see this. Am I trippin or anybody else see this also?

why does it seem that these have fell into many hands already? I've seen atleast 50-60 people post having this shoe in hand already. I normally dont see this. Am I trippin or anybody else see this also?
Some folks just got the hookup like that, and some folks are rockin GM's and dont even realize it or aint tellin.

Shoe is cool and all but honestly I wouldn't want both of my feet shining bright as hell at night while i'm walking, looking crazy and standing out from a block away. I'm too old for that

I want to double up
then test your luck on saturday, nobody knows what resell prices are. We aren't forture tellers bruh
laugh.gif

i think you will be lucky to get 350 since they are already flooded on Ebay for 350 and below...

I think if you wait it out you will be able to get this shoe for $50.00 over box price

As I said before the lab shoe is a big resell flop.
the right shoe and color is needed to make money off the labs

The only way to make money off lab shoes as a reseller with out a nike account is to get a full size run a few weeks before release date.

Just like citysole iss and a few other sites

All the nickel and dime resellers are now just getting their pairs and ebay and your local Craigslist is going to be flooded with this shoe this weekend.

im almost sure this will happen

Last edited:
NT DC will be RSVP'ing for em too.... i Caved and bought a "RSVP service"... oh well if i score awesome, if not, i'll still be in line anyway...

Back
Top Bottom