Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Thankful I live in a city where these release, and lines to get a pair don't exist. Easy Grab, nice shoe

It's good to hear people know the difference between 169.99 and 225.00, a small difference for teens who's parents pay, big difference for Men/Women with jobs who pay for their own shoes.

These are dope, wish they were retailing for 170. JB slowly creeping to the 200 price tag for every retro. 

Feels like the price I pay now is so much cheaper than the 89' or 99' price, though it's much higher. I just buy I guess, he got me

this also happened in the labs :rofl:
swaggymissesthreecelebratesanyway.gif

So after watching the youtube video on the top of page he says that they run narrow. To the people that have them already is this true because i always go down .5 with the 3's and they fit right?

ARE these a GR or limited? i want to cop but if its going to be difficult i wont even bother :smh:

ARE these a GR or limited? i want to cop but if its going to be difficult i wont even bother
mean.gif
Pretty sure somewhat limited

But its not hard to try from the comfort of your own home on phone or computer if you miss out than its on to the next, ALWAYS worth a try. This is what i do atleast i do not care for going out trying to grab raffle tickets or FCFS

Back
Top Bottom