Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

nerd.gif
Too tired for EC etc.... Copped of Hanon so I can go to sleep. Total was 258 after my points discount...

Good luck if you didn't cop yet. I'm out...

speaking of jj.. i miss the midnight drops 
laugh.gif
this. 

I havent seen backpack jimmy in a minute. 

Whats he up to these days.

edit: havent been able to get through on JJ since the olive Ix's though for real. I hate that backpack wearing ************

Probably wearing a damn jansport 

Last edited:
How did the euro sites go tonight? decided to go out tonight and pin all my hopes on ndc in the a.m. 

How did the euro sites go tonight? decided to go out tonight and pin all my hopes on ndc in the a.m. 
sell out just as fast as normal, even nike eu is getting stupidly hard to cop on. I am guessing it's these ATC services most likely,, I am not ready to give up just yet.

End had a really small amount online. US Sizes 7, 7.5, 8, 9, 10.5, 11 and 13 all popped up with the "only 1 left" message next to the size from the jump. No size 8.5, 11.5, or 12. So only sizes with multiples were 9.5 and 10. Grabbed my two pair and was out of there

End had a really small amount online. US Sizes 7, 7.5, 8, 9, 10.5, 11 and 13 all popped up with the "only 1 left" message next to the size from the jump. No size 8.5, 11.5, or 12. So only sizes with multiples were 9.5 and 10. Grabbed my two pair and was out of there
sheesh 
laugh.gif

good stuff tho 
smokin.gif

put in my tickets locally. called out the shenanigans the manager's of both stores carrying the shoes were throwing out.. of course i didnt recieve a call today.. 
mean.gif
 lately i've been reckless. no dambs given at the mall anymore.. im calling out all the shady activities, especially if they not gonna share the wealth.. stingy punks, lol.

Last edited:
separately?  i think even one pair will get the customs jig.

separately?  i think even one pair will get the customs jig.

I've had plenty of $300+ orders from the EU that don't get hit with customs. Out of over a hundred orders. It's completely random. But yeah, I safeguarded against it on these orders and try to make multiple orders anytime it's possible.

Last edited:
I've had plenty of $300+ orders from the EU that don't get hit with customs. Out of over a hundred orders. It's completely random. But yeah, I safeguarded against it on these orders and try to make multiple orders anytime it's possible.

For me i've noticed END + FedEx = customs if applicable.

Good luck to us both

Time to Turn up...

RESELL all day on these… CAWP N DROP

Not keeping These in my Collection...

I got a call from FNL this evening saying I won a raffle for these. To my surprise, since I didn't even enter the raffle, or have ever entered a raffle, lol. Apparently one of my buddies entered me in it... 
sick.gif

I messed up buying too many of these for too much thinking these wouldn't be a flop.

Oh well, I'll just cop those sauconys and kill them next week with a few size runs of Baron's.

*kanye shrug*

Back
Top Bottom