Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

I messed up buying too many of these for too much thinking these wouldn't be a flop.

Oh well, I'll just cop those sauconys and kill them next week with a few size runs of Baron's.

*kanye shrug*
if you got enough pairs and you sell them over the weekend you'll be comfortable.. just dont sit on them or you'll drown. 

if you got enough pairs and you sell them over the weekend you'll be comfortable.. just dont sit on them or you'll drown. 
I have 2 pairs of 5Lab's in hand. Probably won't get anymore unless I can get them from a store, can't see prices staying steady. & If you're talking about Baron's I'll have them by tuesday so they'll be gone quick.

I have 2 pairs of 5Lab's in hand. Probably won't get anymore unless I can get them from a store, can't see prices staying steady. & If you're talking about Baron's I'll have them by tuesday so they'll be gone quick.
naw i was talking about the 5lab3's.. the barons you'll be alright.. i already got a FSR on deck. Quality on the barons are top notch. 5lab3 is an acquired taste. 

not knocking no ones hustle , but go find something else to resell and leave use alone 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

not knocking no ones hustle , but go find something else to resell and leave use alone 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I like these probably just as much as you, hate the price though.

And I also tried to start a resell talk thread, not like where we would try to "rape" everyone but talk about who the real problem is and what could put an end to it. Locked within 6 hours.

Last edited:

I like these probably just as much as you, hate the price though.

And I also tried to start a resell talk thread, not like where we would try to "rape" everyone but talk about who the real problem is and what could put an end to it. Locked within 6 hours.
yea buddy its a funny stigma, everything in the sneaker community has resell traits, from Nike on down to the "collectors".. Yet resellers are hated until there the last resort.

I LOVE ME SOME 6AM HATERADE! 

RED AND BLUE MIX PLEASE!

Last edited by a moderator:
YA CUZ TIN MEN LIKE YOU TRY AND MAKE $40 ON A PAIR OF SNEAKERS....
mean.gif

You wanna resell go right ahead, but don't clog up a thread with posts about it. Once you've copped, have a little class and move on to the next shoe you wanna buy to make a profit on.

Back
Top Bottom