Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

I GOT MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION THIS MORNING THIS MORNING AT 6:O3 AM PACIFIC TIME HOUR AFTER RELEASE. 

DELIVERY DAT IS MONDAY FOR BOTH OF MY PAIRS.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Got my NDC confirmation.

Anybody get their Finishline confirmation yet? Still says processing. The first 3Lab5 had the same thing happen. I usually get a shipment email from them by that night. That one I didn't. I called Monday and they said it was cancelled even after I had my order confirmation.

Last edited:
FNL is super slow boss, try them around 9:30-10 CST and I bet you'll be surprised. Try Eastbay next time around, I'm gonna try and grab at my local retailer also, if so I'll plug you my online purchase at what I paid plus shipping, on GP
That would be awesome, i was trying EB and every where else too. cant catch a break sometimes....

If you want me to be honest.....

I got NDC shipping email yesterday......

I'm dating MEG......
embarassed.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
not all nike retailers got them. Only 2 stores near me got them compared to 4 with the aunt pearls. Depends where you are located.
jimmy jazz, end, hanon shop, livestock, city gear, ftl, fnl, eastbay, champs, footaction, ndc, villa, ubiq all had them  for sale

not every store carried them, but ALMOST all stores with nike accounts had them.  

aunt pearls where EXCLUSIVELY HOH/NDC

Last edited:
yea a G and a Z drive totally different. I have the nismo and its defiantly more track oriented. Its also a lot lighter and lower than a G. damn bro you went from a z to a 5..thats quite a change lol
I got married and had a kid, and that two seater just wasnt practical anymore

My 5 series drives awesome, plus its actually a lot less maintenance, I had to change my rear tires like every 6 months on that thing. 

it says the end still has a 9.5 and 10

edit: nevermind, wont let you add to cart. sorry!

Last edited:
Able to get on NDC took my time checking out. Curious to see if sold out and added another available size and was able to add. Decided to remove. Pretty easy to buy on NDC with the new captcha system now.

I decided to pass on these last minute but was just curious, NDC do that picture thing for this release?

Aunt pearls were not nike hoh exclusive. Some mom and pops did get em

Struck out this morning on NDC all good onto the next one but this was really the only Jordan release I wanted besides the low concords.

Congrats to those that copped pics look good

Back
Top Bottom