Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Thats basically retail+tax+shipping, I'd go for it. I sold a pair for 330 meetup today

youngcurse  thank you again sir.. i truly appreciate it 
OOP COMMISH 
nerd.gif

i picked up a 10.5, but seeing that these are coming back fitting TTS, i'm wondering if i should trade for an 11...  anyone?

I'mma keep it 100 with you...I often disagree with all these sizing experts on NT. I am a 10.5 on most sneakers, but I'm a steady 10 in Jordan retros except for I's and IX's...

I have a 10 and 10.5 (I had some sizing anxiety on these and I don't like trying shoes on in the store) and I prefer the fit of the 10 over the 10.5.

I do, however, prefer my shoes to fit on the tighter side as I do not like to tie them, so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt.

Wow. My order is shipped alrdy from NDC. I even put in the wrong billing address. Lucky me. Now the waiting game.

Picked up a pair from blends Costa Mesa today. Surprised there were only about 30 or so people there for the raffle.

yall ODin with this matchy matchy especially with 3M lol tryna blind people walking down the roads at night and cause a traffic accident
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lol was just joking with the pants but it's going to be tough to keep the 3m clean if it's anything like the jacket. No fast food on those days for sure!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom