Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Hey fam, So i got the call from HOH but for an 8.5 and not my TTS of 9....whats the word on the fit of these?

I had to go down a half a size too on the silver pair, and they fit snug but not a painful snug so I would say they fit true to size. You should be ok unless you have wide feet

ive been on such a good streak since TLO went away. got tons of releases manually. i guess this one goes to the bots.

I had to go down a half a size too on the silver pair, and they fit snug but not a painful snug so I would say they fit true to size. You should be ok unless you have wide feet
so how do these feel compared to jordan 5's? sorry for a weird fit comparison, never had 3s before

damn im in a dilema. since 3s crease like a mofo i really want to run my true size which is 10.5 but im thinking that i should get a half size bigger to throw in some sneakershields. but since its a half size too big it would crease more. i really hope these fit a little loose like some 5s because i also have a little bit of a wider foot than average. 

damn im in a dilema. since 3s crease like a mofo i really want to run my true size which is 10.5 but im thinking that i should get a half size bigger to throw in some sneakershields. but since its a half size too big it would crease more. i really hope these fit a little loose like some 5s because i also have a little bit of a wider foot than average. 

RUH ROH TLO!
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom