Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Sorry to tell you but unlike the concords thread doesnt look like anyone out there to share codes.

That being said i will post Santa Rosa CA tomorrow heck dont even know if they getting but ill be around the area and will stop by.

the first 5lab3 is much nicer than the ones releasing this weekend. these should be readily available for close to retail if not retail. 

The demand isn't as high. You can get the first ones for $270 now so I can't imagine these will be any worse.
I got you.  Yeah, the price on these are pretty high as is.  Starting at $275 and capping at $300.  If you go through Fleabay that's at least 9% off the top plys $10 dollar shipping at best and we're at $263.  I'll be paying $245 for these taxed and shipped at retail over at NDC.  All for $20, hmm.  I see what you mean.

I got you.  Yeah, the price on these are pretty high as is.  Starting at $275 and capping at $300.  If you go through Fleabay that's at least 9% off the top plys $10 dollar shipping at best and we're at $263.  I'll be paying $245 for these taxed and shipped at retail over at NDC.  All for $20, hmm.  I see what you mean.
of course they'll sell out instantly on NDC like any other shoe, but the resellers won't be able to pay they're bills off me this time around.

Sorry to tell you but unlike the concords thread doesnt look like anyone out there to share codes.

That being said i will post Santa Rosa CA tomorrow heck dont even know if they getting but ill be around the area and will stop by.
U know I gotta look out for the Bay Area NTers.
79CEF44CA9 shiek southland
Let's get the list going! Lol

Back
Top Bottom