Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

A store on ebay that has them for pre order! He says a handful of boutiques will get these and they will be super limited (hence the 5,000) He has done a ton of pre orders and has perfect feedback of over 600 on ebay. The price is set at 699.99 for what it's worth.
I wouldn’t trust a “pre-order” on eBay, there’s already fakes out. Be careful out there boys. #****Reps

Anything is possible
tenor.gif

Okay but I’m guessing as far as east goes it’s not likely but I mean we did get the Jordan “3:51” shirts with a picture of him from the free throw line so who knows. I guess I’ll update you guys on retailers as soon as I find out. We only know about releases a week in advance so time will tell.
For us is usually 2wks but I know my store not getting them

691FF10C-1DEA-4B44-BB0A-29F63F90C80E.jpeg
okay so these are the shirts that arrived in my store. I put one of them in the shadow boxes (display things) and put it up on display because there’s a good chance that we get either of the 3s I’m just taking my chances and hoping that the shipment comes in.

Looks like these are already getting shipped to stores...two LA resellers posted sizes for sale on their instagram stories @_mrunotme & @stylelikekay

Back
Top Bottom