Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Joined Dec 23, 2003
I got he password on 1:06 but I was sleeping

I guess I might have had a chance
But I don’t care that much anymore
If get them fine if not
it’s cool

Joined Jan 19, 2004
For those who tried to purchase the shoes on The Darkside Initiative, We sincerely apologize, but there was a technical error in our Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro EP "Free Throw Line" Raffle Product creation on our website today. This shoe is only available for purchase via our Online Raffle, but some orders were accidentally processed in our system, for inventory that is not available, and without a size designation. Orders will be cancelled due to this raffle product glitch. The shoes are not available for sale until Wednesday February 14th, and available in-store only, for Raffle Winners only. Thank You.

Joined Aug 27, 2016
Welcome to 2018 : hypebeasts on IG -J-23 page crying about not being able to cop Justin Timberlake sneakers to resell. Wtf is wrong with ppl...bunch of soft *** whiny *****es. Let that sink in 2018 *NSYNC JT Jordan’s Hot? What’s next dudes crying over Justin Bieber exclusive retro 4s

Joined Jul 24, 2013
Welcome to 2018 : hypebeasts on IG -J-23 page crying about not being able to cop Justin Timberlake sneakers to resell. Wtf is wrong with ppl...bunch of soft *** whiny *****es. Let that sink in 2018 *NSYNC JT Jordan’s Hot? What’s next dudes crying over Justin Bieber exclusive retro 4s
you do realize that you're crying about people crying??!!?!

Joined Feb 23, 2014
I don’t understand how the Justin Timberlake 3s are going for more than the Free Throw Lines.

I wonder how much Justin Bieber 4s will be worth hahah

Joined Jun 4, 2008
I can’t keep up.

The JT 3s have the Nike sign.
Free throw line 3s are a different pair? They’re not just OG white cements?

KJay4

formerly jzza4
Joined Oct 19, 2000
I can’t keep up.
The JT 3s have the Nike sign.
Free throw line 3s are a different pair? They’re not just OG white cements?
They have a clear sole and point total (147) for the dunk contest on the tongue.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now