Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Lately? Where u been the past few decades man lol

Damn my phone been buzzing off every 5 seconds for superbowl convos, didn't notice it buzzing when J23 sent me the drop notification lol

Seriously y'all in for those for hype or actually like em?
I liked them, The white cement 3s in general are fire, I didn't like the other Tinkers that are coming out but these looked way better cause A) White Cement and B) I'm a sucker for 3M and the Nike Swoosh wasn't as bad compared to the other Tinker 3 coming out.

I DO LIKE THESE BETTER THEN THE ONES THAT DROPPED TONIGHT
AQ3835_1601_Lead_Des.jpg

See I'm the complete opposite. The 1s from tonight are so clean to me for some reason. Ohhh well onto the next
I HEAR YOU... I AM SURE THEY WILL DROP OR BE FOR SALE AGAIN AT SOME POINT... SO FOR ME I AM WAITING FOR THE OTHER ONES WITH THE BLACK STRIPE

I DO LIKE THESE BETTER THEN THE ONES THAT DROPPED TONIGHT
AQ3835_1601_Lead_Des.jpg
This is my sentiment too. The ones that dropped tonight are a dope shoe, but they're so similar to the WC 3 that I can do without. The pair coming out in March has a unique color way that sets it apart more IMO.

Don’t feel bad brother I get that same L ALL THE TIME MY SELF IF ITS NOT A GR I just wait for my L

Why do they use the lamest people to sell shoes? Timberlake? Warlburg?

What die hard fans of theirs are checking for Js? Nvm proly for new fans but still.

Lol Yeah I'm mad. I changed from the halftime show fast as possible, maybe if I stayed tuned I would of atleast check snkrs seeing how I didn't even get a notification.

Got the notification, but didn’t bother trying to add to cart. Wasn’t feeling the whole swoosh, maybe I’lol regret it later. For now, I’m not mad lol

Damn It’s crazy how Nike is really going with the limited gimmick this year so far there of to hot start it looks like this year is gonna be L’s galore for the most of us

Back
Top Bottom