Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

FTL III's.. great shape- check, great quality- check, great NA-check, Nike on the sole-check, can you see the soles? barely ... Feel how you want but FT>>>>88s.

And when they make WC3's exactly like the FT3's without the clear bottom, itll be WC3>>FT3>>88.

Just got to the house from GOAT...I find it amazing the difference in quality for the most recent releases, TB3, Black Cement...these are very nice...

Attachments

• 7ACCF984-A4FC-4323-B0B1-2571640E9BDB.jpeg
    7ACCF984-A4FC-4323-B0B1-2571640E9BDB.jpeg
    270.1 KB · Views: 75
Just got to the house from GOAT...I find it amazing the difference in quality for the most recent releases, TB3, Black Cement...these are very nice...
That is beautiful. How can anyone not like it? The leather look buttery and the white really brings it out. That clear sole doesn’t even bother me, and I don’t care if it is a gimmick. Waiting for my pair to come in from GOAT, they just shipped it today.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is beautiful. How can anyone not like it? That clear sole doesn’t even bother me, and I don’t care if it’s a gimmick. Waiting for my pair to come in from GOAT, they just shipped it today.
Agreed. The clear soles aren’t an issue for me, the whole set up just works for this shoe...hope you get a nice pair from GOAT. This is an amazing and unique execution of this shoe. If you want it, I think you will be impressed. Will try to get the Timberlake’s at a price that doesn’t read 1000.00.

I have a habit of keeping my shoes for a year or 2 before I wear them. Will do the same with these.

I had to go ahead and get these before prices go up. $400 is pretty high but I have a feeling they’re going to go up in price. Hopefully Yeezy Supply doesn’t cancel my order in April and I can sell those bizarre blush atrocities and make up for the $400 spent on these. I am really starting to hate some of the sellers on stock x. They accepted my bid last night and I’m sure it will be Monday afternoon before they ship them off to stock x. Hopefully they do ship.

Got pair 1/3 in today. These are fire. Quality is nice, smell is good, and the soles are beautiful. I love the "3:51" they put on the inside of the pull tab and the 147 they threw on the tongue.

Gorgeous shoes.

Interesting.

Looks like some of yall might be right, traditional WC3 might be here sooner than later.

This gif has no correlation to thread but I dont think anyones gonna mind.

dZhFMk4.gif

Back
Top Bottom