Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

No shade but we making vids of shoe cops now?

i mean what do i learn

1.  if i copped i can care less 

2.  if i didnt cop im salt and can care less

3. mexican sneakerhead has the market on that B only fails are funny 

Relax random person, I was just making a observation, pull your skirt down.
Looks at join date and laugh at the random comment
laugh.gif

Anyone who has 'em already, what is the quality like?
I didn't buy them but I had them in hand the other day. Personally, I din't like them. The leather is really plasticy and stiff and the tongue is a weird nubuck that I didn't care for

Anyone who has 'em already, what is the quality like?

Nothing special (Like those History of Jordan/Spizike 6's :pimp: Butter. ) These aren't terrible though either. However all the minor details, like the elephant print and the midsole are fine, whereas I heard with the Wolf Grey 3's a few weeks back there were some issues.

Last edited:
Finally got in for my eastbay order but couldn't use my discover card for the cashback.  All those failed payments through FNL must've made them have some sort of fraud alert on my card lol.  Damnit, was looking forward to at least a little cash back.

Very few shoeheads in here and many shoeheads aren't messing with these retro plus fugazi

These are shoe conessiurs. Get money Boyz

:lol:

I'm thinking that was sarcasm on the second line, at least I hope so.

I don't care what you like, what you don't. I don't care if you buy to wear, to re-sell, or to put in a glass case and admire, but point is just that dude is calling himself a 'shoehead" and never seen a tweet from Finishline before or something.

Looks at join date and laugh at the random comment:lol:

Sorry I have a life that prevents me from being on here 24/7 like some of you. I only joined because I noticed some members have the inside track, been buying jordans since before their was a nike talk, so like I said random person; pull ya skirt down

Anyone having success copping these in store without a raffle ticket? Thinking about heading to the mall but not sure if its worth it. 

Last edited:
You never seen the get money Boyz shoe connesiurs??... Check that video on YouTube of the concord release it's a must watch :lol:

Nobody in this thread here really your kind nomore, just accept it's a new sad generation out here bro

I'm just here for laughs

Last edited:
Sorry I have a life that prevents me from being on here 24/7 like some of you. I only joined because I noticed some members have the inside track, been buying jordans since before their was a nike talk, so like I said random person; pull ya skirt down
OK, you win.. You are sooooo awesome.. enjoy your shoes

Nike site down? 

All orders canceled?

Troll_face.png

edit: somebody please photoshop trollface dude's mouth into the nike swoosh

Last edited:
With the price of these being $170, next year JB has to get more money by increasing the price. It's going to be good to see if all retro's sell out so quickly.

Anyone having success copping these in store without a raffle ticket? Thinking about heading to the mall but not sure if its worth it. 
Im doing the same, there should be plenty of sizes left then again it would depend on your size.

If you're in the DMV...plenty of stores still have em...Fair Oaks and Dulles Town Center.

Back
Top Bottom