Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

this release was dirty. I hada sz12 in my cart like alil after 8am on NDC. Had check out issues. Tried for a bit and then came to work. See they still in my cart. Tried to finally check out and said they had to remove them based on some error. FNL had in my cart. Tried to checkout. They are done.

Got through on FL and was able to place my order thru paypal after a few tries, hoping I don't get a cancellation email.

It's my first buying from them, can someone tell me whats up with my paypal getting charged multiple times?

Last edited:
just scooped pair number # 2 from shoepalace in case FNL cancels 
mean.gif

it was even cheaper 

chase temporarily suspended my account bc of fraudulent activity... LOL **** MY LIFE I HATE YOU FINISHLINE 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't see why more people don't purchase from EB; they don't charge tax (total comes out to $177.98)
because everyone tries to cop from eastbay due to them usually not charging tax.

and if you've read more than one page on here you quickly realize most people here are cheap as f#@k.

every other post has people flexing discounts, and other bs.

i'm not mad, it just gets old blocking all the "got mine for $119" with some code they got for crying to nike or fnl or whomever.

Definitely one of the easiest releases of the year. Glad everyone was able to flourish!  I'm not surprised they're starting to sell out. Really clean colorways and one of the better Retro + colors. I'm disappointed that I couldn't use my NDC promo code on this release. Someone jacked my legit code. 
embarassed.gif

Going for a double cop. Fu*k it. Got through on footlocker....2 hour wait.[emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]... These shi*s is so fire. Jb made a sh*tload of these though. Still selling out like Crazy. All my local shops shoes are all spoken for. Andthey said these had no hype.[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
First off, EB and FTL always have a long wait, It seem you have more, than enough hype for them and all of us... Calm down B

Got the same email, but it was paid. Just had to verify the purchase wasn't fraudulent. Finish line have been slipping these past releases.

It was a extremely easy release for me guys. I waited for the countdown at NDC. And had both the KD's and AJ3 in my cart by 5 minutes. Even when Nike tried to hit me with the CAPTCHA BS Still got em' easy. Check my video for prove.

Nike, Champs, Finish Line, Foot Action, Foot Locker, or any shoe store tweeting they're sold out only ever applies to them being sold out online. It says nothing about the various stores at malls around the country. The Powder Blue 10's sold out quickly online, but sat for weeks in stores. Same with the Fire Red 3's, and the Infrared 6's, and numerous other shoes. I suggest people not be lazy and take trips to whatever malls are in there areas.

Seeing a tweet online about how a shoe is sold out, and not going to the mall to check is the real reason people miss out on GR shoes.

Dude is a "shoehead" and asking these questions.

Lovely.

Back
Top Bottom