Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

I couldn't help but think of the movie "Wreck-it-Ralph" when I saw the glitching in the first minute of that YouTube vid :lol: No flame intended.[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Dude is a "shoehead" and asking these questions.

Lovely.
I didn't ask any questions... Maybe you need to learn how to read?
laugh.gif

My champs just called back. Got a 12. Double cop complete. [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji] man they made alot of these.

My champs just called back. Got a 12. Double cop complete. [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji] man they made alot of these.
Seems like Crimson numbers, but the colorway is better so they will sell out way quicker.

People who weren't able to apply their WC coupons to their orders on FNL, call them when you get the shipment email and they will refund you the $20.

Got my baby boy his 11c after 2 hour wait. EB for the clutch. Never thought I had to wait 2 hours for pre school :pimp:

Got one off of FNL a little bit ago before the all the payments were rejected.  Hopefully that 15% discover CB works but seems really hit or miss.

if you don't get the CB, you can always call them after 6 weeks and tell them about it and they are usually good with giving you the credit

Back
Top Bottom