Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Just copped from Eastbay. Will my dtlr order cancel itself? I did not call them and the email says I have to.

as i thought these here in EU are sitting and dusting soooo badly, released 8h ago and still available full size run on NDC EU, not even wolf grays did this bad! 
tired.gif

if you don't get the CB, you can always call them after 6 weeks and tell them about it and they are usually good with giving you the credit
Wow thanks for the info bro. I had ordered some stuff off nike earlier and it didn't appear I got the 15% cashback.  I'll definitely call them up and see if they can credit me.

I went to one of my local house of hoops arrived kind of late and they sold out quick,they had maybe 30-40pair the manager said they were limited....but luckily my boy went to our other go to spot and held me down for retail its just a .5 down from my normal size

Oh and i got through on FNL fast 2 times in a row but never checked out i was going to use it as a backup plan

because everyone tries to cop from eastbay due to them usually not charging tax.
and if you've read more than one page on here you quickly realize most people here are cheap as f#@k.
every other post has people flexing discounts, and other bs.
i'm not mad, it just gets old blocking all the "got mine for $119" with some code they got for crying to nike or fnl or whomever.
truth who cares

i missed out again on NDC due to that countdown timer.. im so dissapointed with nike. good thing fnl is still saving my a** didnt have any problem but no ebates lol.

Wow thanks for the info bro. I had ordered some stuff off nike earlier and it didn't appear I got the 15% cashback.  I'll definitely call them up and see if they can credit me.

you go through shopdiscover on discover.com right? you can't just use your discover card, you need to go through their website to get to NDC to take advantage of the cashback. and make sure you turn any ad blockers off.

so.. these sold out in the US? I am very confused to see they still have every size available on EU sites, thought this was a very desired cw.

Back
Top Bottom