Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Wondering if the resell price will jump since the announcement of the 3's going into the vault for awhile. Glad i picked up a pair.

Over did it, is right. I think last year sells got jb head even bigger. Therefore Oversizing there allocation and having shoes sit. I'm sure those 3s other than labs and maybe the last cw will show up at an outlet. Next year is the 7s
ehh if they art. They limit those. They did a decent job with the 3s. So I believe it when I see it, with this vault stuff

Following the announcement of the AJ3 going to the vault, seeing a lot of recent colorways hit the facebook groups for sale.  Kind of annoying actually.

3s are my favorite model, sad to here this and also that I wasn't able to cop any other 3s in the past due to having no job and money 
ohwell.gif

3's are also my favorite Jordans. I don't buy what Nike is saying. I do agree that they need to chill though. I passed on a whole bunch of 3 releases this year. This model and the infrared were my only purchases.

I've seen some hate on the Mochas but thats the only one im missing from my list of 3's.

What happened to the 88 black cement release? is that the remastered version they are referring to?

Those Tweets are Hype Builders… Remastered Version" Hint meaning they are gonna drop some 3's in 2015

They already got 4's re-releasing in 15'

It don't mean CHIT till Nike.com and Footlocker or any other major store puts them on Calendar IMO

until then keep blowing smoke up our ***'ZZ

Last edited:
well next year is supposed to be a 4, 7, and 10 year.. 2016 will be a 5's year, and 2017 might be when we see 3's again.

u dudes think they are gonna keep dropping 3s like that? JB finally realize they goofed by dropping the 3s so many times now they wanna pull back some... and u think they gonna drop more next year... smh

I love these. Can't wait to get em on my feet next Saturday.

These are the last pair of 3's JB will be releasing for quite a while too unless there's a surprise pair before the end of the year that we don't know about yet. The 3 is gettin locked in the vault for a long time after 2014. This will be the rare non OG colorway that I double up on on release day!
Guarantee we seen at least 1 aj3 next year in the 2015 remastering. Prob the black cement with the NA treament. Maybe even a Katrina 3. Since those got scratched for this year. Guarantee next year we see either the Katrina 3 or the black cement 3 with NA.

Wait, who we thankin for the info in this thread? :lol: my quote here is from 21 days ago in this thread, post #765. I tried to warn everyone.

What were you guaranteeing @ryanjumpman420 ?? :rofl:

Last edited:
They just dropped a whole year of 5's in 2013????

2014 they dropped tons of 6's on us… 

in between both 2013-2014 they sprinkled some 3's here n there...

2015 comes the 4's

2016 who cares cuz we are probably wrong about anything dropping then anyways….

what is going on with the jordan brand? the quality on some of these pics are so bad that they look like fakes. its a shame when real ones look like fakes. prices go up quality goes down and fanatics still break their necks (and pockets) for jordans

what is going on with the jordan brand? the quality on some of these pics are so bad that they look like fakes. its a shame when real ones look like fakes. prices go up quality goes down and fanatics still break their necks (and pockets) for jordans
know what fakes look like....then come back

know what fakes look like....then come back
say what??? i wont write a book about the different levels of fakes out there but yes, some of these pics on this post display some of the worst quality defects i've seen in recent memory. i must have hurt your feelings by criticizing the jordan brand. toughen up...then come back

say what??? i wont write a book about the different levels of fakes out there but yes, some of these pics on this post display some of the worst quality defects i've seen in recent memory. i must have hurt your feelings by criticizing the jordan brand. toughen up...then come back
not at all tough guy. Like I said..... know characteristics make a shoe fake not just a defected sole mold and then come back. Educate yourself... for all of us...

Last edited:

not at all tough guy. Like I said..... know characteristics make a shoe fake not just a defected sole mold and then come back. Educate yourself... for all of us...
yes i am a tough guy, but i told you to toughen up. secondly, if i say the "defected sole mold" makes the pair looks like fakes, then thats my opinion. PERIOD!  i'm fine with letting you be the educated professor on what exact characteristics make up a fake shoe. I have better things to do. with that being said, get yourself some business...for ME...

Back
Top Bottom