Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

0EE747F1-2D56-4CD9-9ECD-EA11A186EB39.jpeg

15 pages only and not to much hype if any at all. I don’t think I’m the only one who guessed these where not going to be GRs

Quickstrike ah man.... whatever hopefully I can get em whether retail resell me not care. Already got outfits for em

**** Nike and their QS BS. Legit the last sneaker I purchased from Nike were the Maroon 6s so I stand no chance for these. Such BS.

Looking back, I kind of wish BC III's released later in the year. Literally, every III released after them has better EP.. even stupid Mocha's lol.

Looking back, I kind of wish BC III's released later in the year. Literally, every III released after them has better EP.. even stupid Mocha's lol.
I feel u bro. Smh feels bad man the BC are grails to me :smh: wish the ep was not as bad as it is on them

Stupid Mochas? Does that mean you’re out?

Super out. IDC about retrospective appreciation on this shoe. Some like Chutney 13's, I've come to appreciate. But these.. I hated these poop brown III's back in the day and I'm still not feeling them :lol: hope you get your pair if you want them though.

Super out. IDC about retrospective appreciation on this shoe. Some like Chutney 13's, I've come to appreciate. But these.. I hated these poop brown III's back in the day and I'm still not feeling them :lol: hope you get your pair if you want them though.

It will be an easy cop. Had em in 01, can’t wait to have them again.

Back
Top Bottom