Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

They're making them QS, because if they were a GR they would go to outlets.

I get it man but there’s plenty examples of JB pumping out crap and still selling out. A smaller produced GR for these would sell, IMO. There seems to be enough of a cult following to allow everyone to get a pair.

Also, annoyed with the QS label because I won’t be able to use my rewards.

I get it man but there’s plenty examples of JB pumping out crap and still selling out. A smaller produced GR for these would sell, IMO. There seems to be enough of a cult following to allow everyone to get a pair.

Also, annoyed with the QS label because I won’t be able to use my rewards.

A QS doesn't mean these will be hard to get. If I'm not mistaken the Tinker and International Flights were labeled QS. NRG are the lower volume ones. And they won't have resell value.

There isn't a cult following with these. These went on deep discount, and people want what they can't have. The same way people wanted maroons and chutneys. And then they released and went to outlets.

So can someone explain this QS to me? Will it appear on SNKRS app? I got $150 in Nike GCs.

Melo 2s were QS with amazing quality in terms of jordans and those seemed to move but now their like 130-140 on stock x

Make sense. The UNCs I got lucky and grabbed the last size in the entire mall. I passed on em then went back they still had em. But didn’t they restock eventually? Anyways I’ll be on whenever they release.

I was replying to the dude that said that this should be a hassle free walk in release

I know. That’s why I’m confused. You said after the last release, you doubt it lol. The last Mocha 3 release?

^ yea what I mean is I think JB doesnt want another release that sits in store and they are forced to discount so imo these will be limited

^ yea what I mean is I think JB doesnt want another release that sits in store and they are forced to discount so imo these will be limited

I get it now, but it doesn’t make sense regardless.
They would make more money off them if they release as a GR and some sell at a discount, than if they release in low stock and sell out. Bigger production, more profit to be made. The whole hype factor with a shoe like this doesn’t do anything to add more hype to Jordan’s as a whole, so that argument doesn’t stand up either.

This will likely be like the UNC 6, Bred 9, and Royal 13. At a bunch of stores, but a few FSR. I wouldn’t sleep

I agree though, surprisingly, couple FSR of Blk/Red IX showed up at my local (Montreal) outlet back in late August.

Back
Top Bottom