Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

Companies should pay for their mistakes, instead of canceling customers orders imo

This. I’ve never heard of places canceling orders due to their mistake. Some of y’all are polar opposites of me. I would be calling Hourly to make sure I got that pair for the applied discount.

A ton of sizes are still available on SNKRS, can't you guys who are still waiting just order from there?
I'm sending my SNKRS order back as soon as I get the discounted FTL order. (Still waiting on a shipping notice from them)

This. I’ve never heard of places canceling orders due to their mistake. Some of y’all are polar opposites of me. I would be calling Hourly to make sure I got that pair for the applied discount.
They have the right to cancel any order for any reason. If you call them, you're just bringing it to their attention.

FA pair getting delivered today.

Woooooooo

ric-flair.2018-12-18 10_59_27.gif

They have the right to cancel any order for any reason. If you call them, you're just bringing it to their attention.
They reserve that right in their terms of service, but that doesn't make it legally operable (i.e., meaningful). FTA's discount code didn't explicitly say something along the lines of "excludes certain Jordan Brand products," (like other discounts usually say) it just said some exclusions may apply and "may exclude certain Nike and Adidas products;" also, the Mocha's product page didn't say it was excluded from discount. But with that said, they know that nobody is going to spend tens of thousands of dollars to challenge them in court just for a judge to force them to fulfill their end of a valid contract. And they know that an attorney general, government oversight agency, or consumer rights group isn't going to investigate anything unless it gets massive public attention, like if they cancelled 50,000+ orders at once and it goes viral. Its a ****ed situation.

They reserve that right in their terms of service, but that doesn't make it legally operable (i.e., meaningful). FTA's discount code didn't explicitly say something along the lines of "excludes certain Jordan Brand products," (like other discounts usually say) it just said some exclusions may apply and "may exclude certain Nike and Adidas products;" also, the Mocha's product page didn't say it was excluded from discount. But with that said, they know that nobody is going to spend tens of thousands of dollars to challenge them in court just for a judge to force them to fulfill their end of a valid contract. And they know that an attorney general, government oversight agency, or consumer rights group isn't going to investigate anything unless it gets massive public attention, like if they cancelled 50,000+ orders at once and it goes viral. Its a ****ed situation.
The fact that they reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason in their terms of service is all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom