Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

The fact that they reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason in their terms of service is all that matters.

Sure man we get that, But what about just good business? How many people really capitalized from that discount and for them to then go and cancel the sale is BS. If you go into Best Buy and they **** up a price, you sure as **** believe they’re going to be honoring that mistake. Just a petty *** move by FTA or FTL. Doesn’t even matter where

Mine still saying ready to ship, haven't gotten tracking email yet. Charge still on my card. FWIW

FTL order btw

Sure man we get that, But what about just good business? How many people really capitalized from that discount and for them to then go and cancel the sale is BS. If you go into Best Buy and they **** up a price, you sure as **** believe they’re going to be honoring that mistake. Just a petty *** move by FTA or FTL. Doesn’t even matter where
Best Buy has had countless online glitches that they later canceled orders on. Target just had it with a PS4 iirc. Hell Publix just had an instore sign recently saying to disregard the price in their flyer bc it was a typo. Mistakes happen and retailers aren't going to take losses bc of them. Not taking a loss is good business.

My pair came in today from NCD. Straight garbage. The white looks painted with elementary school brush. Waiting on FTA to ship mine but not looking good.
ED7D24CD-80B5-460A-967D-C0F830B50F0B.jpeg

I don’t give damn how highly they were produced. They were $200 and I expect a good pair. Did you pay for them? No
It’s all good I called Nike they gave me 20 percent off the mochas are sending me a new pair and I’ll return them. FTA can kicks rocks.

My pair from SNKRS came in and I really wanna rock em tomorrow. I got my discounted pair from FTA coming in Friday. Yall think I can return the FTA pair in the SNKRS box to Nike? Or is there specific barcodes and such?

My pair from SNKRS came in and I really wanna rock em tomorrow. I got my discounted pair from FTA coming in Friday. Yall think I can return the FTA pair in the SNKRS box to Nike? Or is there specific barcodes and such?

Specific barcodes in the shoes?

Back
Top Bottom