Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

im helping out giving new guys tips on how not to get your order cancelled

just cuz you want to be grumpy all the time dont mean i cant be a nice guy
I think you meant to type, “whatever you do, don’t call.” It honestly wouldn’t make sense without knowing that you were the person who called and brought attention to the discount on your order.

im helping out giving new guys tips on how not to get your order cancelled

just cuz you want to be grumpy all the time dont mean i cant be a nice guy

:lol: you were in here dissing these multiple times. That came off grumpy if anything.

:lol: you were in here dissing these multiple times. That came off grumpy if anything.
its an opinion

i dont like um but if someone else does i aint gonna say they are dumb for buying or wearing them. dont be so sensitive

Still nothing since order confirmation email saturday, definitely not callin I was playing earlier, can’t check order number cause i checked out as a guest, I’m guessing I should see something by tomorrow, I’ll wait it out

Still nothing since order confirmation email saturday, definitely not callin I was playing earlier, can’t check order number cause i checked out as a guest, I’m guessing I should see something by tomorrow, I’ll wait it out

You can use the order number and customer number in the order confirmation to check order status. Go to the email get the numbers and then go to FTA.com, click on customer service, and order status.

Thanks man, didn’t even think about that

Status OPEN

Product
SHIP FROM STORE SKU
Status 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP

Qty
Ordered 1
Shipped

So I’m good? Lol

Thanks man, didn’t even think about that

Status OPEN

Product
SHIP FROM STORE SKU
Status 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP

Qty
Ordered 1
Shipped

So I’m good? Lol

That’s how mine looked. And I got tracking this evening.

daang I want these but i just got the chlorophylls not long ago. If I cop im going to the stire I want a clean pair

You can use the order number and customer number in the order confirmation to check order status. Go to the email get the numbers and then go to FTA.com, click on customer service, and order status.

Yeah I checked out as guest as well and was able to check order status.

All the waiting and wondering... :rolleyes
tenor.gif

Was literally just checking my order status and just got an email with my tracking!! Keep the faith gents!!

Patiently waiting for shipping email or UPS notification. Nike early access pair came in yesterday. Will pick best pair then return one back to Nike.

FTA just gave me tracking this morning...

My SNKRS pair is coming today and FTA is coming Thursday. If I wear my SNKRS pair now and then when FTA pair comes, I mail that pair back to SNKRS for a refund, would that fly? Or is each pair individually marked, etc.

I like rocking my new sneaks immediately.

Back
Top Bottom