Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

Let's see just 4 pairs of 13's , infrared black 6's and Columbia's to name a few things. LOL
Well Columbias come out in winter, but point was taken
Nike prolly wants everybody to buy newly releasing signature line so they made Jb back off the gas

clean and solid. Silver was a nice touch to these. I like em but, I like almost all III's
nerd.gif
 with that said tho.. I'm really on the fence about these. IDK why, but just really undecided?

Lol here we go. How about we make it to the playoffs EVERY single year and if you wanna get to the Super Bowl you gotta get passed us. Don't get me started on those sorry a*s raiders. They can't even finish the season 8-8 if their lives depended on it.

If our life depended on it....2011 season Raiders go 8-8, with all 8 wins against their win division. They were undefeated against the AFC West that year, just failed to best anybody else lol Boom! #Mindblown

This would have been a nice colorway but the Elephant print around the laces is overkill. So for me easy pass.

more I look at these, the more I'm thinking these gonna sit for a while, probably going to be an easy cop.

more I look at these, the more I'm thinking these gonna sit for a while, probably going to be an easy cop.
yea these will sit but not for long...even the ugly powder 3s sold out. the 3s will always sell out but i suspect it might be a few days or so before these do. 

Back
Top Bottom