Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

Assuming by the number of pages on this thread this should be an easy cop but then again who knows.

Last edited:
Mens I think will be easy/sit for a bit...

But I see strong appeal in the GS sector. Women will want these.

Those are my predictions.

you guys think these will have a higher demand than the powderblues? personally, i think these will be an easy cop.

It's lightly pebbled leather. Bottom bit looks smooth though.

Last edited:
nice. i cant wait! 
happy.gif

not feeling the metallic part, but i'd have to see better pics before considering buying.

A little late to the thread here. I just went through all of 10 pages (
laugh.gif
) and I don't see why the need for so much hate tbh. I liked these from the first time I saw the first pic. Such a clean looking cw that I thought a lot of fellow NTers would enjoy. No doubt I respect the opinions but I see more hate than I expected. Only thing that might stop me from copping is bills. That Bill me later catching up to me
laugh.gif

definitely passing on these with no remorse. Not saying I wouldnt cop... after I acquire all my grails first 
grin.gif

I jus got my pairs i the mail last week tuesday.. At first I was not digging them from the pics, but the minute I seen them I had MUCH more respect & passion 4 them. Now after more than a week of looking at n rocking em, Im starting 2 kinda grow detached from them 

there are going to be alot of these

my small volume finishline which only gets super gr retros...got 18 pair in

the quality was solid ..nothing to brag on

metallic elephant print was a cool effect but still these are a very easy pass for myself

Back
Top Bottom