Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

I jus got my pairs i the mail last week tuesday.. At first I was not digging them from the pics, but the minute I seen them I had MUCH more respect & passion 4 them. Now after more than a week of looking at n rocking em, Im starting 2 kinda grow detached from them 
Where'd you cop from if I may ask?

I'm honestly digging these a lot, especially the metallic within the elephant print :pimp:

Where'd you cop from if I may ask?

I'm honestly digging these a lot, especially the metallic within the elephant print
pimp.gif
LOL   I have a good biz relationship/sponsorship with Nike and 1 of my companies! I get at least 1 of almost every release, and some releases I get 2-4 pairs. Im VERY grateful of this partnership I have with them considering I get 2 rock stuff weeks b4 they avail 2 general public!!!! (I jus got 2 pairs of the sport blue 6's yesterday in mail as well)   I still have very good connections with many retailers in the Chicagoland area as well, so even the few drops here n there I don't get in the mail, I can still make sure I always have wat I want early!!  If U REALLY want a pair early, contact me and we can work something out brother… 

As 4 the metallic Ele print… Im deff digging that touch also the icey soles they've done on the new 3's are a really nice touch along with wat SEEMS 2 b jus a lil bit better construction and quality on these than previous 3's..

LOL   I have a good biz relationship/sponsorship with Nike and 1 of my companies! I get at least 1 of almost every release, and some releases I get 2-4 pairs. Im VERY grateful of this partnership I have with them considering I get 2 rock stuff weeks b4 they avail 2 general public!!!! (I jus got 2 pairs of the sport blue 6's yesterday in mail as well)   I still have very good connections with many retailers in the Chicagoland area as well, so even the few drops here n there I don't get in the mail, I can still make sure I always have wat I want early!!  If U REALLY want a pair early, contact me and we can work something out brother… 

As 4 the metallic Ele print… Im deff digging that touch also the icey soles they've done on the new 3's are a really nice touch along with wat SEEMS 2 b jus a lil bit better construction and quality on these than previous 3's..
Wat company is this.

Wat company is this.
I do automotive customization, specialize in off the wall, anything U can dream, we can and will make reality! Since ALL of my advertising is word of mouth, I got hooked up with big exec of Nike in Chicago thru a friend… and the rest is history!

Im a man that likes to buy all 3s but im passing on these, something just look off about em idk what

Should I buy them online or try footlocker, footaction, etc. early In the morning on release date?

Im in Miami

Should I buy them online or try footlocker, footaction, etc. early In the morning on release date?

Im in Miami
i would suggest doing what ever the store's procedure are such as filling out a raffle. you should be able to get them easy and you will know by friday evening. if you do stike out then copp online sat morning

i think there will be several pairs that will go unclaimed as well here at my footlocker. the resellers always claim pairs and then dont pick up when they findout theres no demand

^^ man i wish i had acess to a military base store, their Js come out to like $140 there. 

Last edited:
Damn metallic. Too glittery for me.

What's the line on dude who posted the 250 dollar glitter shorts in the shorts thread copping these. (Didn't keep up with that thread but he had to be trolling , ain't NO one rocking 250 dollar sparkled shorts )

Damn metallic. Too glittery for me.

What's the line on dude who posted the 250 dollar glitter shorts in the shorts thread copping these. (Didn't keep up with that thread but he had to be trolling , ain't NO one rocking 250 dollar sparkled shorts )
wasn't trolling, you just ain't up on style.

Back
Top Bottom