Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

^^^ also, if it sold for $240 plus free shipping which is the most these are going for online. thats  -$24 in ebay fee and  -$7.26 in Paypal fees and - shipping expense roughly $-18

dude walks with ~$190

these retail for 170+ tax? 
170...not tax for me in NJ

ok well you are lucky.  i live in cali and they rape with taxes , even online 
frown.gif

the 3s will come out to about $183

Last edited:
The shoe hasn't even released yet though... that's why pairs are reselling for over retail. I bet lower feedback sellers will struggle to sell these for retail a month after release. Look at how people are struggling to get retail without taxes for Venom 10's. People were paying similar prices for those as well a few days before release. Some people can't wait

Last edited:
if you really want the shoe, never narrow your option to just one source no matter the hype level. i would attempt to get locally first at FTL, FTA, EST, FNL ect. local retailers should let you know if you have a pair secured by Friday the latest. if you fail then cop online saturday 
We'll I'm gonna have to buy them online because I didn't get a ticket so what are my chances getting the shoe?

Ok I see now. Turned on desktop mode to see your profile. What is this your first time copping in store on release day!
Yes it is I've tried to get the Carmines online on release day and it said cart error and that's my only experience. What goes on that Saturday morning when the shoe is released? I'm pretty much clueless

Last edited:
Yes it is I've tried to get the Carmines online on release day and it said cart error and that's my only experience. What goes on that Saturday morning when the shoe is released? I'm pretty much clueless
We'll these aint gonna be NOTHING like the Carmines. If u can jus be be online at 8 am and order online. If it says error u just keep refreshing page.

Last edited:
what do u mean by that?
I like Nike more cause it's just more reliable than footlocker, eastbay, whatever in my opinion but everyone has their favorite website for copping stuff from. Imo what you should do is wake up at like 7:50 ET, get all your websites ready, and refresh constantly at 7:59, and you'll should be able to get through. If not, then just go to your local Footlocker, Niketown, Finishline, Shoepalace, etc..and you should be able to grab a pair. 

We'll these aint gonna be NOTHING like the Carmines. If u can jus be be online at 8 am and order online. If it says error u just keep refreshing page.
Ok so since I didn't get a ticket(raffle) I can't get the shoe in a store? Btw I live in louisville ky

Noob alert!!! lol
Anyway I just stopped at my local champs and they had a total of 10 tickets in for today and raffle stops in an hour. Lmao this release is gonna be so easy

Noob alert!!! lol
Anyway I just stopped at my local champs and they had a total of 10 tickets in for today and raffle stops in an hour. Lmao this release is gonna be so easy
This is off topic but in order to camp out, do u have to have a raffle ticket

This is off topic but in order to camp out, do u have to have a raffle ticket
Lol. Ain't nobody gonna be camping out for these. And if u get a ticket u don't have to be there until they open and u have at least til 10 am to pick the shoes up.

Lol. Ain't nobody gonna be camping out for these. And if u get a ticket u don't have to be there until they open and u have at least til 10 am to pick the shoes up.
Ik that even tho I'm a "noob" but I'm talking about major releases, do u have to have a ticket t in order to camp?

Ik that even tho I'm a "noob" but I'm talking about major releases, do u have to have a ticket t in order to camp?
For most releases major or not, stores have a ticket system.  

The ticket system is due to all of the stupidity and greed that goes on in this world.

It does not work that well but it has its merits.

Camping is for FCFS sales which are far and few between.

Most malls do not like camping at all.

in the near future i predict majority of retailers will move to a shiekh  like system of raffle where its online. takes all the corruption and shady opportunities away from the employees. that will be a very very sad day for all the corrupt employees who backdoor their supply 
happy.gif
happy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom